My weakness...

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes after I sell a lot of stuff online I give in and buy myself something I want to keep. So this is what ended up being! Silver will probably go down now because I bought it. But I sold off some scrap gold and bought this for $230.

image-769935310.jpg

image-730969188.jpg

Lost&Found

Jul 27, 2013
NYC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every cloud has a silver lining. Personally I have been hoarding silver over the last 30 years. Over time, I don't worry about the spot price since I am way ahead.

TreasureHunters

Sep 21, 2009
Salem Oregon
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sweet, Im a stacker also, been wanting a ten ouncer, how does it feel? nice and thick? heavy? whered u get it?

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sweet, Im a stacker also, been wanting a ten ouncer, how does it feel? nice and thick? heavy? whered u get it?

I got it at the lcs here. It's nice. My 2nd one. The first was $280. So this one feels nicer at $230! Funny it seems like with having 4 kids all the Expenses of having a family that right now this is the best way to try and save some $. That if I have to sell, hopefully it's higher, but I'll save it for now. I did sell a broken gold necklace and got $150 towards it. The necklace was from an estate sale. And I paid $2 for it if I recall.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah its a great site, join now, takes like 30 days of being a member til you can post... ahhhhh silver... I just started at the end of last year..... its addicting.

No kidding. I was showing my son some of the stuff i had. He came up with 2 Conclusions. 1: if I sold it we could either go to McDonald's alot or Disney world more often. 2: he would rather have a nice car when I die instead of a silver bar! Lol... 2 bad! One day he will know why, he will also know why it will all be moved out of his room as he gets older, the safe is older then him! He is 6.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread