My xlt said 25 cent first pass 50 cent second pass ,it was right !

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Dec 5, 2007
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally got some decent weather to do some long awaited swinging , I hit my old trusty spot earlier in the week and managed to pull 3 .58 cals and 1 harness buckle .

Then today after work I had about an hour to play before sunset at the farm I work at part time so I grabbed my machine and gear and started swinging I made it about 10 feet and hit a solid quarter signal and decide to swing over it one more time just to make sure and then it switched to 50 cent and stayed ,so I said its got to be something good. So I dug the plug ,flipped it and found the signal in the plug ,took my knife and sliced the plug in two and low and behold two quarters perfectly stacked together ,I had to laugh at the accuracy of the xlt right on the money ,so filled that hole in and 1 foot away another quarter and then a few feet from that hit another quarter signal dug the plug and pulled out a nice silver wedding band . So its been a good week I must say.

Attachments

• culpeper 3-5-2010.jpg
    culpeper 3-5-2010.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 322
  • culpeper buckle 3-5-2010.jpg
    culpeper buckle 3-5-2010.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 321
  • 3-7-2010.jpg
    3-7-2010.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 321
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions