Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2009
Connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Prizm III Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Managed to get out for awhile today. So, I headed up to some of my cellar sites. Only today I ventured far into unmarked territory. I found a couple new sites. ALOT of targets, not pictured are the tons of oxe shoes, horseshoes, nails, 2 oxe knobs, brass bell, bridal rosette, and other brass whatsits. But did manage to retrieve this nice gilted button and suspender buckle. Cant' wait for the big thaw, these sites I have not detected without at least 4-5 inches of snow on top of them, SO i'm curious to see what kind of targets will be revealed.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 506
Upvote 0
U

umrgolf

That button is nice... i dug one like that last fall and the shank had busted off...at first i thought for sure I had a gold coin :laughing9: :laughing9:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep when the snow melts you should double your finds with like that. Nice digs!

Brian in MA

Sep 4, 2004
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
Primary Interest:
Other
Sniffy said:
I found a couple new sites. ALOT of targets

Any spot these days that produces a lot of targets is a good spot in my opinion.

Good luck when you get back there. I'm sure you'll do well.

Brian in MA

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck when you do get back out there Sniffy. Sure to be some keepers out there. :icon_thumleft:

RelicRick

Aug 29, 2006
Jockey Hollow
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sniffy...you've got a great site there! Take your time and enjoy the fruits of your labor! If you want help...call me! ;D

OP
OP
Sniffy

Sniffy

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2009
Connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Prizm III Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Relic Rick (aka Goalrush) said:
Sniffy...you've got a great site there! Take your time and enjoy the fruits of your labor! If you want help...call me! ;D
I enjoy every second of being far out in the woods...yesterday I seen a herd of deer ( I counted over 20) running through a field...it was awesome to watch them all single file leap over the old stone wall. And then a little later a curious fox tried to sneak up and see what was goin on. Even if I don't find a single keeper....Everyday is a good day with a detector in hand.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread