namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went through three boxes today.

Bank 1 (dump bank):

Asked if they had any boxes of halves after dumping and they had one. Big fat skunk.

Bank 2

Box 1: Skunk
Box 2: 1x64 and 4x 40%

QUESTION:

Bank 2 supplies boxes of the double layer type, which seem to produce more in my area. All the other banks supply the big flat boxes with stings and sons writing on the rolls. Which supplier is the double layer boxes? There is no identifier on them.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
namster

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GimmeSomeSilver said:
Brink's.

HH,
Cody.

Do they typically come $2-$3 short? I have been consistently getting 4-6 rolls short one half.

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
Funny, String rolls produce the best for me out here ( 16 - 40% in 10 rolls ). brinks on the other hand, I have not been skunked yet but my last box ( and only box ) has 1 - 40% in it.

I have had no known problems with being short on rolls but I reroll them and replace whatever I take out with loose halves. I dont send them through a counter.

db23

Mar 18, 2011
namster said:
Went through three boxes today.

Bank 1 (dump bank):

Asked if they had any boxes of halves after dumping and they had one. Big fat skunk.
Did you turn around and dump that box there too? Does this dump bank usually supply you with coins?

I actually buy dimes from one of my dump banks like this. I think if I asked them for halves they'd laugh at me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions