Nanas 2006 TNet Hunt Adventures!

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Re: Nana's 2006 TNet Hunt Adventures!

Well after all the anticipation and I stop crying because I missed it ,I am so glad you posted the pics.....now show us the fantastic finds and who won what! I am so glad that you all had the chance to get together and have so much fun! Next time come heck or highwater ,I am there. Thanks for keeping all of us updated and sharing the hunt with us!

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks Nana for the updates and pictures. I enjoyed seeing both. It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun and had some good finds. Wish I could have been there. Maybe next time.

Huntin' 59er

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gypsyheart said:
Well after all the anticipation and I stop crying because I missed it ,I am so glad you posted the pics.....now show us the fantastic finds and who won what! I am so glad that you all had the chance to get together and have so much fun! Next time come heck or highwater ,I am there. Thanks for keeping all of us updated and sharing the hunt with us!
Sure would have been nice to go...........Looks like everyone had a heck of a time! Plus the weather sure beats whats here in my neck on the woods! WTG gang....... :) :) :)

Seeker

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250

thanks for keeping us up to date nana. i was looking forward to your posts. JD sure did put smiles on a lot of peoples faces with this hunt! he ought to feel mighty good about that. congratulations to everyone!

groundfisher

Mar 27, 2005
Merrill,Wi.

You've done a wonderful job at covering the hunt.I couldn't wait to see the pics and read the stories of the event as they happened.Thanks for taking the time out to do this for everyone.I'm sure you had a memorable time to.Hope you made some interesting finds.
groundfisher

gunsmoke

Oct 15, 2006
The Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Any Available

Hi, Just wanted to say again how much I enjoyed meeting everyone at both the dinner and the hunt. Being an Over the Road driver I get to a lot of places but seldom have time to do anything other than work. This was a fantastic outting and I enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks to everyone who participated! I would especially like to thank both our Host and JD for putting all this together. I am including a couple of pics I took and I hope everyone enjoyed this as much as I did.

Attachments

• 100_0118a.jpg
    100_0118a.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 576
  • 100_0120a.jpg
    100_0120a.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 587
  • 100_0139a.jpg
    100_0139a.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 569
  • 100_0146a.jpg
    100_0146a.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 573
  • 100_0147a.jpg
    100_0147a.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 572
  • 100_0154a.jpg
    100_0154a.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 572

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000

Thanks to all for making my day special with new friendships.What a great group of people,there wasn't a 3 min interval that someone didn't have the group laughing.And a special thanks to Nana's hubby for organizing a new charter group that will follow these dedicated hunters and huntress' wherever they go.I can't seem to recall the full name of the group,I think it started with 'Assoc of Spousal S something or other.I also learned Nana's secret way of finding 1.50 by just using a single dime!But for those who loose their cherished pet,they have a unique way to ease the hurt and quickly and humanely dispose of the cherished pet.Ask them! We were also entertained during the hunt by listening to the beautiful rendition of nose blowing thru some kind of apperatus that Roswell brought,you had to be there! God bless you all,I love all of you and especially thank you for the kind words and your concern over my recent surgery.And Charlie,are you gonna publish bylaws?

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used

Another little note on how helpful the people in our Warsaw area are,we had one member get lost in the four street downtown area of Warsaw so he asked one of our policemen how to get to the VFW instead of the American Legion.Well,even tho we have a brand new vfw in town the cop just said sure and gave him some directions.When he arrived,it was the Am Leg!The cop knew what was going on around the area and knew that was really what he was looking for.

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used

Sad note.Just learned that Steve,owner of Central MO Detectors and a main contributer to the hunt activities and a close friend,tripped while putting material away yesterday after the hunt and cut his hand severely all the way thru,severing the tendons.They are doing emergency surgery today.JD will have a more accurate update later.Wish you well,buddy and I'll be in touch. Ron

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Gunsmoke....tell us who we're looking at in the pictures. Third picture down...please!? ???

Sound like you guys and gals had a blast! Thanks for sharing. :)

gunsmoke

Oct 15, 2006
The Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Any Available

Mona Lisa, I'm sorry. I'm trying to do 15 different things to get ready for work again and didn't take the time to do anything right. The top pic was the Blackhawk helicopter and tank outside the American Legion Post where we had our Friday the 13th wing-ding! The third pic down was DJ's wife working the gas grill that provided our nourishment on Saturday at the hunt. The 4th pic down was DJ, Steve (who has the hand injury now. ouch!), and our hosts, the couple who let us loose on thier land for the day ( Thanks again! ). The other pics were just some members out hunting and the items that I and WarsawDaddy found.

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Thanks, Gunsmoke. By the way.....let me be the first to offically welcome you to Tnet. :) :) :)

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

For the record I just want to state that I am not easy..........but I can be had. :-*Monty

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006

This picture came from Stoney56 via his camera phone from the event. Glad to hear everyone is having such a great time!

Attachments

• CW1.jpg
    CW1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 524

99Brown

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2006
Illinois

Great post bullet queen!! Nice to meet you, and I will post some pictures soon. The whole hunt was great!

99Brown

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WOW!! Did we time it or What. It rained all the way back home today. It was one big family outing. I had the greatest time of my life. Bless you all. :D :D :D :D :D Say those arrow heads are the greatst that I won. Ha Ha JD.!! :D :D :D
Burdie

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used

First,Steve had his surgery and they reattached the tendons and he's already back home!NOTICE! JD is still unable to access the net.His server keeps telling him 'soon'.AS soon as he's able to get on,he'll make a long post,in the meantime,everyone who wants to post more pics,go ahead.JD says 'thanks' to everyone and he thought it turned out SUPER.(side note) Steve who won one of the pistols,has already donated it to our elderly hosts for the hunt to put in their little museum.Also,the lady likes to have pics for her albums and would like for anyone who wishes,to send some to JD so he can give them to her.They are both in their 80's and do not do computers.They both thought we were an excellent group and had the time of their lives and thanked all of us for including them in our group and conversations .They said it was the best group ever.They were very excited and pleased.

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OK!! Don't forget Burdie's Lesson: Do not squat with spurrs on. ;D ;D ;D ;D
It will take me a week to recover from all the fun.

schlooppy

Dec 22, 2005
Kansas City, Mo.

OK, I already posted this on another thread but I am not sure which one everyone is using. JD thanks for the hunt, not only for the finds but for all the great people we got to meet. Burdie, I hope you enjoy the arrowheads and I will get ahold of you later. Scott, Eric & Mike, I had a blast with you guys. Hopefully we can put something together to go hunting soon (minus the tequila) ;D. Nana and River Rat it was great meeting you and your husbands, be careful on the way home.

John

PS: River Rat, tell you're husband the boiled peanuts were great

PSS: Nana, thanks for showing me all your beautiful leaverights ;D

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You are more than welcome Snoopy! ;D I could have had more...but it seems there was a hole in my pocket. :P :D

MONTY! :D

Warsawdaddy! Now...are you going to be the first one to follow me around and dig all those holes! You better not tell! I'm gonna get you! :D

Haupin....would love to tell you who all was in the pics...but there were so many attending that it was very difficult for me to keep up with who was who. When I do finally get home I will go through all these pics and try to decipher. :P Wish you had been there!

99! Yep....I'm still the bullet queen! :D Go figure. :D I did find a buckle to go with them though! :D I have been so busy traveling that I haven't taken the time to take a pic of my finds yet, but according to Grib...I did good! ;D I got one of the earlier bullets that was made in the CW. Ya'll wouldn't believe the size of this thing! Will try to post some more pics in a bit. And hey....was gman there? If he was I missed meeting him. :-\

I have so much that I want to show and tell that I don't know where to start and where to leave off. I will be in Nashville tomorrow and Wednesday and I will have more time to go through all the pics and post them. :) Or....is this enough? ;D

Had a great time and wanna do it again soon! Everyone was so enjoyable to be around.

Thanks to everyone for making my trip so much fun!

Nana :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread