GPZ, GPX, CoRe, GB2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are rocks or is there a different definition between a rock and a stone?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

JasonG

Nov 13, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
GPZ, GPX, CoRe, GB2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then you might as well get rid of the Native Artifacts forums altogether since they are all "rocks" too.

This doesn't belong here unless you guys want to talk about the rocks themselves. The number of threads is getting excessive and distracting from the actual topic of this forum.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So what is the actual topic? What a rock is made of or type?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jason just to let you know both of them are artifacts from a french Jesuit site. I thought this was a artifacts forum

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the rocks and gems forum, these are rocks not artifacts...

_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure hunter would like to put money on it? What kind of treasure hunter are you anyway? This is cache hunting stones which apparently you know nothing about. Just because your a moderator does mean you know everything. Then move it where it belongs.

OP
OP
M

matthew8606

Sep 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried deleting these forums but for some reason I can't seem to find that button. Go figure. Its funny how all of a sudden we're arguing about where the forums belong.. I get it.. some people just can't admit when they're wrong.. lol It is what it is.. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Matthew do let the naysayers get you down. There are a lot of things people don't know about. You get the same on all the treads. Someone is argumentative about something. It's just human nature. There is no way to prove you wrong. All they need to do is zoom in on the stones and they could see .

OP
OP
M

matthew8606

Sep 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Bob. I truly appreciate your words of wisdom. I've never been the type to think I know it all but usually when I have a gut feeling about something I go with it and so on from there. You are exactly right.. There is no absolute way you can prove these aren't Artifacts, and that is why I decided to do some extended research and still have been extensively since I found the first stone. Almost everyone that I have ever talk to about my artifacts have said the same thing, ( They are just natural formations) which I truly believe with all might is a load of crap. Like I said before it takes a special set of eyes to see what others neglect to acknowledge. Denial is an ugly thing. That's why I posted 3 artifacts that are guaranteed a 100% authentic to see if anyone would pick them out and of course nobody did. Reverse psychology comes in many different forms as well., lol There was only one person who picked one of the artifacts out of the three and who do you think that was? You Bob! That picture you messaged me is a drill artifact. We share the same intuition and from my experience that is very rare. I'm sure there will be someone to argue about this comment or whatever else there is to argue about but I really don't care. Hard evidence is hard to prove wrong in any case. Thanks again Bob and I'll keep you posted on more finds. I do have a few others that I would love for you to take a look at. I think you'll see what I see. Thanks again buddy.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Bob. I truly appreciate your words of wisdom. I've never been the type to think I know it all but usually when I have a gut feeling about something I go with it and so on from there. You are exactly right.. There is no absolute way you can prove these aren't Artifacts, and that is why I decided to do some extended research and still have been extensively since I found the first stone. Almost everyone that I have ever talk to about my artifacts have said the same thing, ( They are just natural formations) which I truly believe with all might is a load of crap. Like I said before it takes a special set of eyes to see what others neglect to acknowledge. Denial is an ugly thing. That's why I posted 3 artifacts that are guaranteed a 100% authentic to see if anyone would pick them out and of course nobody did. Reverse psychology comes in many different forms as well., lol There was only one person who picked one of the artifacts out of the three and who do you think that was? You Bob! That picture you messaged me is a drill artifact. We share the same intuition and from my experience that is very rare. I'm sure there will be someone to argue about this comment or whatever else there is to argue about but I really don't care. Hard evidence is hard to prove wrong in any case. Thanks again Bob and I'll keep you posted on more finds. I do have a few others that I would love for you to take a look at. I think you'll see what I see. Thanks again buddy.
''I'm sure there will be someone to argue about this comment''

Its not about arguing with you, at least not for me. Its about a reasonable request that you have ignored. You once again state you have 3 x 100%ers. I asked you post them on here separately so I can better understand (with there IDs please?). I have keep an open mind & I was willing to accept some had my interest but I'm fast losing it......

Neon

Greenie
Jun 24, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, but i agree with treasure hunter.I dont see one worked stone there.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crusader, most people think what I post are just natural stone and not artifacts . There seem to be a block in the minds of others. I'm glad you have a open mind and you learn to way. I have not seen all of his pieces. I take too long for pictures to come up on my phone. Although the ones I have seen there are some are of interest. Even I am open to some new way. On a northern french site I know of the stone look like plain old river stones that when cleaned. They all had carving that were hard to see. Unless you can hold them to examine it's hard to make a positive assessment. Even so called experts making judgment on a photo without prior knowledge of the Jesuit work. They were master of illusion. The whole point of their work was to make it look natural. To go unnoticed was the key to their success in hiding their good for hundreds of years. Unfortunately most of them never had a chance to return and their secrets die with them. I say Jesuit but they were different orders involved. All I ask is give this guy a chance. Thanks and may God Bless you all.
Bob

OP
OP
M

matthew8606

Sep 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I apologize. I guess you can say I'm just wore out about all this. I know what I have Its that simple. but I'll post another forum under native American artifacts with the three artifacts I told you about. thanks for having an open mind.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I apologize. I guess you can say I'm just wore out about all this. I know what I have Its that simple. but I'll post another forum under native American artifacts with the three artifacts I told you about. thanks for having an open mind.

Thanks, to speed it up a bit, please post a link from this thread - cheers.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no absolute way you can prove these aren't Artifacts, and that is why I decided to do some extended research and still have been extensively since I found the first stone. Almost everyone that I have ever talk to about my artifacts have said the same thing, ( They are just natural formations)

There is no way to prove they are artifacts, there are no physical signs of rocks ever being worked on or touched by ancient man to make them artifacts.... Anyone can pick up a natural rock and say it is an artifact, it is their responsibility to prove it when people with decades of experience say the are not.

DT2016

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no way to prove they are artifacts, there are no physical signs of rocks ever being worked on or touched by ancient man to make them artifacts.... Anyone can pick up a natural rock and say it is an artifact, it is their responsibility to prove it when people with decades of experience say the are not.

DT2016
Who's pieces are you talking about? I guess we need to point out certain thing that prove to you. Which I can if needed. A lot of time it's the shape of the.stone that represents a animal in the treasure code.most people are use to larger monuments but there are also smaller ones. One stone can have a very different look when the lighting angle is correct. Example:
f787f759fb17bb636bfaed26e29427ce.jpg

3e3ff37a3239815082a09c6b2ca0c8eb.jpg

cac82bda07164336dfacf0ab3540d07b.jpg

The only difference is the last stone is a mirror image and light angle. If you still believe it the work of nature. Well then it's hopeless on your part to learn. I know the so called experts have had no dealing with this kind of artifacts unless they worked a Jesuit site. If they had I would not be having this conversation.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here the same stone taken just now
5fc55d2953e13183b3f19e92a54b29ab.jpg
3575649901385e1ab559da9c027316e0.jpg

IAMZIM

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2011
Butte City, Montana
Detector(s) used
ace 250/garret pinpointer, garret AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I kind of feel that these should not be posted here unless rock composition and ID of, is asked for. Otherwise it is cluttering up this forum. I really would prefer NOT to see a part 5 of this....JMO.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread