White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw that too. At least they could have found something with a digital display and a little more techie look to it. The Radio Shack Discovery 2000 that I have that has that same Bounty hunter build at least has a digital display. And it is 17 years old.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
It will find what they are looking for. You do not need a $1000.00 detector to find what they are looking for..

Trapper340

Aug 21, 2016
Lebanon missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw that also. The machine didn't bother me as much as seeing the coil pointing up in the air as he ran it across the ground.

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw that also. The machine didn't bother me as much as seeing the coil pointing up in the air as he ran it across the ground.

and two feet in the air. I seen them in knee high grass and swinging and the coil was not touching the grass.:dontknow:

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess they didn't expect MD'ers to watch and pick apart their scene or the on-site consultant was not familiar with the unit and operation either to keep it realistic. As Keppy said, it worked for the scene.

OP
OP
wingmaster

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope it didn't work for the scene I'm sure they added sound affects for the tone and that detector they had wouldn't find anything unless it was on top of the ground a little bullet would be real hard to find a few inches deep with that detector. Since were talking TV of course the bullets were sticking out of a tree not even under the bark. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread