Need a Few Pictures

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
I would love to show you pics but some one beat me to the spot I was going to hunt. So I didn't get the great find. ::)

Burdie

I would have to agree that the best finds were of all the great people and good times!
Baggins

Burdie said:
I would love to show you pics but some one beat me to the spot I was going to hunt. So I didn't get the great find. ::)

Burdie

well untied him now and let him post :wink:

lol yeah....let him post!! I don't remember who won the other car either.....I was going to take pics of folks getting prizes but ended up standin up there giving them out and there were sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many I lost track of who all got what! I got a couple of cool bottles but they are not here yet since we shipped them....you would think as long as I took gettin here with four planes and all that the doggone box would have beat me here! lol Hopefully tomorrow it will be here! ;D

Cynangyl said:
lol yeah....let him post!! I don't remember who won the other car either.....I was going to take pics of folks getting prizes but ended up standin up there giving them out and there were sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many I lost track of who all got what! I got a couple of cool bottles but they are not here yet since we shipped them....you would think as long as I took gettin here with four planes and all that the doggone box would have beat me here! lol Hopefully tomorrow it will be here! ;D

lol you have a tracker pretty one to see where it is :tongue3:

Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:

Oh for pete's sake....ya think I would have thought of that already....now to go find where I put it! lol

Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:

Oh for pete's sake....ya think I would have thought of that already....now to go find where I put it! lol
in the cheesecake ????

Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:

in the cheesecake ????

lol no, it is not in the cheesecake! I had it in my coat pocket but I emptied the pockets and washed every stitch of clothing I took to the hunt because it all smelled like a campfire for some reason! lol

I hear sooner sniffer retired on his find. Come on Sniffer own up to the find.

Burdie

Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:

>:( >:( >:( >:( Tracked it and it says next to nothin! STILL don't know where it is!!

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 0730 0001 6136 1548

Your item was accepted at 12:27 PM on February 3, 2009 in ARGYLE, FL 32422. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I'll most certainly post a pic of Izzy with her new diggin' tool and some of her beautiful little prizes (thanks Nana and Bobby) as soon as I get a chance. I'll post this one of her for now - as most of you know, I do freelance photography - mainly specializing in classic cars and such - this is Izzy with her "let's roll" face in front of one of her favorite cars... ;D It's a huge pic - sorry, I'm at work and don't have my image resizer on this computer - yet...

As far as the great find - Bobby has my 70 pound "great find in his yard... ;D

Here you Cyn - should work now... ;D

Attachments

• Andy 074 copy.JPG
    Andy 074 copy.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 187
awwwww sure glad I got to see that one!! That is priceless!! Give her a huge hug for us and tell her we wished she could be there!

liked your facebook pics...the one of me with my goofy grin, and the caption was priceless, " he still thinks someone planted it..lol"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back