Photos Finds and Prizes

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida
Photo's Find's and Prizes

[/img][/img][/img][/img][/img]

Sorry I didn't take more photo's

What I found...A whole bunch of new friends , that in my opinion are priceless, each one unique and different , yet all have the same common denominator ,on the 4 year anniversary of the loss of the girl i loved , you all have rekindled a flame in my heart that i thought was extinguished forever.....God bless you all and keep you safe in his hands till we meet again.... Limo Bob

PRIZES.................

[/img][/img][/img][/img]

Attachments

• Florida Hunt 004.jpg
    Florida Hunt 004.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 361
  • Florida Hunt 010.jpg
    Florida Hunt 010.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 413
  • Florida Hunt 011.jpg
    Florida Hunt 011.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 357
  • Florida Hunt 012.jpg
    Florida Hunt 012.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 411
  • Florida Hunt 013.jpg
    Florida Hunt 013.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 409
  • Florida Hunt 014.jpg
    Florida Hunt 014.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 359
  • Florida Hunt 016.jpg
    Florida Hunt 016.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 405
  • Florida hunt prizes 002.jpg
    Florida hunt prizes 002.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 407
  • Florida hunt prizes 004.jpg
    Florida hunt prizes 004.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 359
  • Florida hunt prizes 005.jpg
    Florida hunt prizes 005.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 405
  • Florida hunt prizes 006.jpg
    Florida hunt prizes 006.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 353
  • Florida hunt prizes 007.jpg
    Florida hunt prizes 007.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 356

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Photo's Find's and Prizes

Very nice bunch of prizes and great pics of friends! Thank-you! :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
scubatreasure

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida

I'm glad to share them with you Granny, however, you must let me know when the next hunt your going to is cause i gotta big hug waiting for ya , and i want to thank you for all the pictures you posted during the count down , you truly are a wonderful lady and i can't wait to meet ya.....hugs and kisses......Limo Bob

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

It was certainly a great pleasure to have met you as well Bob! What a great time we had and I am really looking forward to the next time even if it is to go fishing or for you folks to head out this direction. You are certainly welcome bro!! ~hugs~

OP
OP
scubatreasure

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida

Thanks Cyn for the invitation, i might just have to take ya up on that...i don't know if the mini condo can make it but if i try i promiss to bring some extra license plates with me...hahaha....ROFL

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

scubatreasure said:
Thanks Cyn for the invitation, i might just have to take ya up on that...i don't know if the mini condo can make it but if i try i promiss to bring some extra license plates with me...hahaha....ROFL

good idea :tongue3: :tongue3: :thumbsup:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Scuba you got it! I dont know waitin to see I want to go somewhere soooo bad and see friends!

And thanks for the compliment on the countdown! I tried to post pix that hopefully everyone would like so they could have fun for the count.

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

Mental Granny said:
Scuba you got it! I dont know waitin to see I want to go somewhere soooo bad and see friends!

And thanks for the compliment on the countdown! I tried to post pix that hopefully everyone would like so they could have fun for the count.

yeah sniffer's pic was the best

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

scubatreasure said:

ROFL good idea indeed!! This fat lil ol grandma doesn't like to run!! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

scubatreasure said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
/quote]

ROFL good idea indeed!! This fat lil ol grandma doesn't like to run!! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

you mean this cute lil grandma doesn't like to run :D ;D :) :-*

Neither one of ya like to run unless im gettin pulled over by the cops....lol

lol sheesh the way he whipped around and tore out after you I was not sure if I was runnin from him or you bud....we might have been ridin with a serial killer!! rofl

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I know for sure I was blessed to have met you. Remember to get to the west you have to go through Caldwell. That is an unwritten rule. I just hope it is not too long before we cross paths again. Take care.

Burdie

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

yeah indeed bob!! i find myself day dreaming at work of the weekend and Ally(maria) says alot wish it was the weekend again..that was my first , definitely not my last hunt!! and glad to have found folks i can truly call friends/family !! And looking forward to meeting up with ya soon bob , and the same goes for all of ya here our door is always open if your ever here in gator country!!..gregg

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It was good to meet you Bob. We'll stop by when we get down your way and you can take me hunting and same if you get up this direction again!
-Jim

OP
OP
scubatreasure

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida

Burdie said:
I know for sure I was blessed to have met you. Remember to get to the west you have to go through Caldwell. That is an unwritten rule. I just hope it is not too long before we cross paths again. Take care.

Burdie

I to feel blessed Burdie, and if you and Sniffer ever feel the need to stick your toes in the sand well i got a beach front seat just waitin for ya....and we can detect at some of the nicest beaches i ever saw, my door is always open just give me a hollar....

Limo Bob

Mac232

Aug 18, 2007
Greasy Creek , TN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey Bob , sounds like the adventure began when everyone left , lol . It was great to meet you and the rest of the group , A.S.S.'s and all , what a great time we all had , see you in chat :thumbsup: .

Mac

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread