Need help deciding on a digger.

drewpeacock44

Greenie
Jun 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I need some help making this decision. Which is better and why? The Lesche 18" mini or the Lesche little eagle? Or possibly just a regular Lesche hand digger. Plenty of pros and cons for each. I like the little eagle because I'd be able to do most of the digging while standing. The mini is nice because I could do digging while standing although not very practical and can get a bomb sheath for it. But then the regular lLesche diggers are also very nice and compact and the bomb sheath for that has a place for the pro pointer which is very handy. I really don't know which to choose.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I dont have an eagle i do have a garret edge digger a left handed lesche & the 18",samson lesche if ur mainly doing parks nice manicured places id go with the hand lesche nice decent size cuts nice plug, edge digger cuts a nice plug good not as good as the lesche but has a bigger scoop to get dirt out both cut roots real well all 3, are built like tanks I originaly thought the 18" would b to small definetly wrong has the power of a big 46" shovel in a smaller package & I got 2 custom bomb sheaths buzz made for me for the lesche's

ForumRunner_20130707_213646.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread