Your Tool Kit

BrisJoe

Dec 30, 2012
Brisbane
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, Whites Goldmaster, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's in your tool kit for hand digging and crevicing?
Sort of compile a list for newbies so they have an idea on the weird and wonderful tools of the trade.

Especially interested in tools you have made and modified yourself.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Things I use
Tot lots & parks : if im in the playground part ill usually run a smaller coil, a hand digger, & a magnet aswell
When I relic hunt thats a different story cuz its usually a full day affair I get a backpack & it consista of : a opposite coil from whats on my machine ( large one, or smaller one,) bug spray,drink,snack,flashlite,extra batteries,gloves for digging, both my 18" samson lesche & the hand one, a gps, or & phone & of course the right detector & pinpointer for the job

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I carry a small shovel and a backpack with water,cliffbar,small first-aid kit,some duct-tape,neddle nose pliers and a small roll of toilet paper:laughing7:,the TP has come in handy.If I'm hunting tot-lots,I usually carry a 5 gallon bucket(to take out the trash I find),and a Gerber knife I use as a digging tool,and sun tan lotion and plenty of water.

JerseyGirl71

Jul 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Things I use
Tot lots & parks : if im in the playground part ill usually run a smaller coil, a hand digger, & a magnet aswell
When I relic hunt thats a different story cuz its usually a full day affair I get a backpack & it consista of : a opposite coil from whats on my machine ( large one, or smaller one,) bug spray,drink,snack,flashlite,extra batteries,gloves for digging, both my 18" samson lesche & the hand one, a gps, or & phone & of course the right detector & pinpointer for the job

LOL @ the TP.

I sure it is better then picking the wrong leaves....
:)

Yes.. I know someone who thought that Poison Ivy was only RED little leaves...
Not true.. not true...

:BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread