Need help decoding these rock carvings (treasure symbols)

OP
OP
-Ki-

-Ki-

Feb 12, 2009
EASTERN KENTUCKY
Detector(s) used
MD & Handwand "CaveHunter"Hiker" SonyDigital SLR
Yes thank you very much, these are very helpful -Ki-

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
assistanttoauthors said:
In my opinion the eyes hold precious metals, the tongue you describe is really a finger pointing, "dig here". Pay attention to any circle within a circle, (doughnut) this place needs to be explored. Ancients have dug here. Hope that helps. Just a copper miners daughter.

Signs are a given. But dig here?? I don't think so. There is no dig here sign, what are you thinking??

Think before you put such words to post.

"We be red necks here,
We take everything literal.

Sorry Copper Miner's Daughter, Just the practical man speaking ...
(argue if you want)
I'm Just saying ...(mostly what I have said before.)

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
TOMAS! I myself have the theory that the color of the eyes on faces, monuments, etc,, tell you what you are looking for! Gold for gold, silver for silver, green for emeralds, white for pearls, red for rubies and so forth. And this could hold true also for the shape of the eye.

The pointing tongue could be saying,,, There, is what I am talking about! And there seems to be a golden colored sign on the wall directly underneath the tongue, with a small stone layout on the floor. And if you look at the spotted face above the tongue, which by the way has a golden eye, it also has many faces and signs on it, which could hold all the information for the cave/tunnel system. Most of these are just big fat guesses! But once making making entry! AHA!!

I also liked that the lady mentioned the ancients!! Who I believe stashed most of whats out there! Anyway, Goodnight or Good Morning!! HA! Peace Brother Thom!!! td

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Given the elements of time and erosion, and the sedimentary nature of the rock shown, your profile picture appears to be a weather beaten cross. Step back from the screen and give it a look. No, it isn't perfect but, at one time may have been a bit more well defined. Just enough to see from a distance and at a slighlty higher elevation.

jayheazy

Oct 13, 2007
Blind.In.Texas said:
Given the elements of time and erosion, and the sedimentary nature of the rock shown, your profile picture appears to be a weather beaten cross. Step back from the screen and give it a look. No, it isn't perfect but, at one time may have been a bit more well defined. Just enough to see from a distance and at a slighlty higher elevation.

Exactly what I thought.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread