Need Help Identifying Vase

gracexx

Jun 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I recently found a vase that I thought was really interesting. I've spent hours looking for a vase similar to it in one way or another, but I couldn't find one. I don't know if I'm just not looking for the right stuff or if it's just some kid's art project. I'm not very educated on the techniques used to create vases so I wouldn't be surprised if it was either one.
I'm really confused about the texture of the green overlay, the cobalt blue glass is smooth on the inside and it goes all the way through, so I know its an overlay, but the green is also smooth. However, both the green and the cobalt blue glass are very textured and matte whenever they are "blended" together.
Any help would be very appreciated, thank you!

Attachments

• image (66).jpg
    image (66).jpg
    802.3 KB · Views: 51
  • image (65).jpg
    image (65).jpg
    1,021 KB · Views: 54
  • image (64).jpg
    image (64).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 43

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
While you are waiting for a response - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Gracexx! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - people may have more success helping you (your location may help, etc.)...

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread