Need help with value of ACL bottles I found at a garage sale

bullgill

Jun 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got to a garage sale that promised low low prices, ended up being a dealer with dealer prices... I was just about to leave when I seen this box of bottles, he had $12 on the box and I tried to talk him down to $8 but we settled on $10! I would have paid the $12.

I have not seen the Broughton's Erie Club in large bottles or in green for that matter. Anybody with a bottle book can you find out what the large green ones are worth?

I even liked the box the bottles came in, it is reinforced with metal! over engineered to the max.

The Barrelhead Root Beer bottle is from the first year of production (1966) and has the Canada dry logo in the center, 1977 they changed it to a mug in the middle. My bottle has a 76 on the bottom.How rare is this and any value?

The Diet LuLu bottle is rare as well it is manufactured here in Ashtabula by the Broughton Beverages Co. , only mention on google was on some guys list of bottles he wants.

I hope there is somebody who can help me with ACL bottles. How do I find info on bottles not found on google? I know bottle books but which ones? most of the books I found seem incomplete and useless. It would be hard to make a book with every bottle known in it, maybe there are books for certain regions? I am in Ashtabula Ohio if anybody has a good book in mind for this area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread