NEED HELP WITH X- Y visualization

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS (Combat Marine retired)
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tried it once,didn't care for it!The TID numbers, and Horseshoe are a lot more accurate! Never heard anything about multiple targets?:dontknow:

Ism

Jun 17, 2009
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Whites TDI
Minelab Sovereign GT
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Although I only scanned v3 manual, I never saw anything about multi target function.
Can you elaborate?

X/Y only works good on near targets. The line on the graph quickly disappears for targets at depth.
I cant remember the button combination to add it to the options menu...Think its P/P and +.
There is a post in Finds forum giving the info you are looking for.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Petrie502

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS (Combat Marine retired)
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Although I only scanned v3 manual, I never saw anything about multi target function.
Can you elaborate?

X/Y only works good on near targets. The line on the graph quickly disappears for targets at depth.
I cant remember the button combination to add it to the options menu...Think its P/P and +.
There is a post in Finds forum giving the info you are looking for.

I'm not sure how multi target works apparently it's like the ctx in ferrous coin combined and can see and show multiple targets from what I gather! Andy PM'd me and told me both topics were discussed heavily in his book and ill have it Monday so I guess I'm waiting

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Me too,the book should be here Tuesday!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread