need help

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Ottoman,

Your first picture is incorrectly shown. It should be oriented (displayed) like this:

indexphpxt3.jpg

When it is shown like this, it represents a very Holy thing to Christians. It represents the Hill at Calvary (Golgotha) where Christ was crucified. The large Cross in the center represents the cross on which Christ was nailed. The two lesser crosses represent the crosses on which two thieves were nailed. When this sign is shown, it generally means that there will be more than one path (usually three). Go the way of Christ (middle), and you will be safe (or come to what's hidden). The other paths are generally booby-trapped, or lead to dead ends (nothing). It basically means that if you go the way of the evil men (right or left), bad things will happen to you. The fact that the crosses are all sitting on top of what look like steps further reinforces my statement. Calvary crosses are usually shown on a Three-Step Base. The base represents the Hill of Calvary (Golgotha).

Best of luck,

Mike

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey guys lets keep it in english,my community college dosen't offer turkish ;D

digman

Jul 12, 2006
Detector(s) used
L-Rods & MineLab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, everybody!!!
Can anyone translate for us, what the two guys wrote in turkish to ottoman, and after that they all disappeared?
This looks peculiar to me....
Digman.

yilpet

Aug 24, 2007
This Pictures are stolen from other turkish treasure sites,so dont give your attention to them,ottoman is a cheater,funny boy

yilpet

Aug 24, 2007
You can put here pictures for example of treasure signs and we can watch them,but you dont have the right to put here things you never saw as you have found them and steel the comment time of people who really need help.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread