Need info OutDoor Spirit MDL 101

Danial

Nov 10, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
two nine volts one in each side then it takes two plastic spacers fit in behind it th

Picked up Outdoor spirit MDL101, has no batterys or battery case cover....can anyone tell me what kind of batterys it takes and or voltage requirements...
Thanks, don

two nine volts the polarity setting is on the top of the batt box then two long plastic things goes in there to take up space then your little plastic doors
:hello2::laughing7::headbang::tongue3::tongue3::BangHead::occasion14:

Gregmid40

Mar 20, 2013
Advance, NC.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter VLF/TR 840, Tesoro Tejon, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, Fisher 1225,1260,1265,1266,1270X, Garrett Freedom Ace CDC, MP Series MP5 Pro, Garrett Coin Hunter TR Disc. (1978), Mikron NRG-110, De
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
two nine volts the polarity setting is on the top of the batt box then two long plastic things goes in there to take up space then your little plastic doors
:hello2::laughing7::headbang::tongue3::tongue3::BangHead::occasion14:

Do either of you guys know if this is a good (deep, easy-to-set up) detector and also, is this a T/R frequency setup like the old MDs of the 70s seeing as it has a ground tuning knob?:hello::icon_thumleft::hello2::headbang::icon_scratch:

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check the "brands" section. I've personally never viewed MDL101. But I've also only been detecting since this thread was originally posted in 2008.
Please post a photo �� of machine. I enjoy older machines and threads.
Thanks
Peace ✌

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread