Need info

jlove429

Dec 14, 2007
Ellabell Ga
Found this while cleaning out a storage shed.Camera on the fritz.These are pics of a kameraphone I found on the net.Cut me some slack on this please.Mine kameraphone still works but case is not in as good as shape as pictured.
Anyone have any info on this item?

Attachments

• kamera1.jpg
    kamera1.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 271
  • kamera2.jpg
    kamera2.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 270
  • kamera3.jpg
    kamera3.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 269
Upvote 0

Yeasty

Oct 22, 2007
DELAWARE
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, CTX-17, CTX-6, E-Trac, Explorer SE , Sun Ray X-1 probes, FBS 800, WOT, Garrett Pro-Pointer and modified David Clark headphones
Where do you plug in the internet cable?

OP
OP
jlove429

jlove429

Dec 14, 2007
Ellabell Ga
All I know about this is it was an early attempt to make a portable record player.Also I found an old Victrola wind up stereo and tons of old records.

kntutt

Mar 3, 2008
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Elite
That is definitely an item from the 20's 30s or 40s. I remember that my parents had a camera that looked like that when closed up. I also remember having access to a battery operated Victrola that was advertised that you could take anywhere. I wanted to impress the girls so I took it to the beach one summers day. I took some great 33 rpm records and cranked that bad boy up. A few minutes later I heard a warbling noise. The records were melting and warping from the sun. They were not impressed with me!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread