RING KING IS BACK :-)

Ray-King

Hiya Guys and Gals, and of course all my friends too, hehehe,
Sorry it's been a while for me to post something, but YES it was worth the wait, i think.!! hehehe
Well i'm back again, and i finally got a chance to get out and do some hunting.
Have been out twice now on our local beaches and the first outing i got sand blasted and found nothing but JUNK and those all too familliar dreaded ring pulls.!!! God i hate those things.!!!!!!
Anyway, my second outing was alot better.
I actually went out at 3am to the beach just down the bottom of our road and was out till about 10am.
I haven't been down there for months and i got a nice surprise when i did too.!!
The beach now has a paved way down to it, so you don't need to be a Mountain goat anymore. And also they have put a couple of shower units there too. Which could be good for hands getting wet and rings flying off.!!! Yeaaahhh more goodies for me i hope.!!! hahahaha
Also the beach is Floodlit at nights now and is so good that it is almost like hunting in daylight. Hence the reason i was down there for nearly 8 hours.
Not a soul around and the tide was out too which was even better.!!!
Anyway as the title of this post says " The RING KING IS BACK " After hunting the entire beach for nearly 8 hours and only really finding Junk and loads of ringpulls ( This must now be one of the cleanest beaches around here now too ) and of course a few coins with my trusty Ace 250 ( €6.20 ) in total, I was just about to call it a day and said to myself " OK i'm just gonna scan away back to the path then home " when i got a good signal.
I decided to dig it, and i'm glad i did too.
It was a €1 coin,.... i thought, oh well, better that than another damn ringpull. so i popped it into my finds pouch and went over the hole again, ( as you should always do.!! ) And there was another loud signal up in the silver range. I though, Ok another bottle top or something, but as i scrapped away the sand, there it was.!!!! ANOTHER SILVER RING.!!! YEAHHHHHHHH I was over the moon to say the least.!!!
You often hear tales of people having good finds on the way back home or back to the car, and now it was my turn to be able to tell that tale too.!!!
Anyway it was a great finnish to an otherwise fruitless (LONG) hunt.
It is a Ladies Silver wedding band type ring and in good condition too. ( This is how it came out of the sand too, no cleaning needed ) It is engraved on the inside with the names " Luis Y Viviana " it has a great stamp too, 925 and ITALY. So i'll be putting up a notice in the local Bar/cafe and see if anyone claims it. And if no one does then i have another ring for my collection.
That will make 5 Silver rings now and still only 1 Gold ring, SO FAR.!!! hahahaha
Anyway, to cut a really long and boring story short. I just though i'd let you guys and gals know that i'm back again and i'm still finding some GOOD stuff too.
Also i almost have enough money saved to get my new machine too.!!! I'll be getting a new Minelab Sovereign GT, which i'm Sure will get me alot more finds that my poor ol Ace just can't quite manage to find, especially in the wet sand.
Anyway, it's good to be back with you all and will keep you posted as and when i get some more good results.
Till then, i wish you all the very best of luck and love and happy and lucky hunting to you all.
Your friend
Ray King
or RING KING.!!! hahahahahaha Chow.!!!

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 518
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 520
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 517
Upvote 0

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats a good one I am sure there will be more there...

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
thats a beauty! its good to see that your back! :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions