Need some help in Russellville, AR

special_Kev

Jan 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was told to try to find someone here by some other metal detecting guys. I hope I'm posting in an appropriate spot. If not, please move this thread for me.

I have about a half acre lot in town. House was built in 1958 and I've found all sorts of weird stuff laying on the ground since we bought it a few years ago. I'm not sure what all, if anything, might be hiding underground.

Anyway, to get to the point, I was throwing some coals out into the yard the other day and my ring slipped off and went with them. I have searched multiple times (Once at night with a flashlight) but come up empty handed every time. The ring should be in a <400 sqft area, assuming it didn't travel further than the coals that I was throwing. I'm hoping that there might be someone local who would be interested in having free reign of my yard in exchange for finding my ring. This only happened a couple of days ago, it hasn't rained, and nobody has played outside because it's been so cold. Theoretically, it should still be sitting on top of the grass somewhere, but I can't find it anywhere.

If anyone is available and interested, please get in touch. The ring is white gold and should (Hopefully) be able to be found in a relatively small area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread