NEL 15" Attack coil for excal or sovereign

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439003734.282132.jpg

Testing is complete and very impressive!

Deeper, more sensitive and stable then the WOT. Very impressive compared to the stock 10" for water hunting and smokes the WOT everywhere

A limited amount available until the next shipment in the next few weeks. Get them while they're hot!

Upvote 0

jeepGold

Sep 7, 2014
Vegas
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Nox800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Sensitivity setting really depend on the beach your hunting. a few beaches side by side normally and my sensitivity in the sand is nearly 2/3 full throttle. In the water I turn it down to about a little. If I go about 10 miles to another beach (un named) I have to turn my sensitivity nearly all the way down due to the mineralization and black sand. If I were in the market I may give the NEL a try but I have and am happy with the WOT for now.

metalhealth

Aug 6, 2014
N.C.
Detector(s) used
excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i wonder how it compares to the "coil big". obviously the attack coil is a little smaller and weighs a little less. the website shows that the "coil big" is actually deeper. they should come with an elbow brace and ibuprofen.

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill be watching them. Some of the guys didnt like the last NEL for the water i think it was a 12" and was chatty. I tested the 13" it really out performed the 10" on the Sov..... until it got down by the surf. Once you had to crank it back there just want any difference. But if you can run that kind of sensitivity..... winner winner chicken dinner. If we can gain a few inches in our neck of the woods who needs a PI?

OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
NEL attack coil on a Excalibur is a deadly combination!
Smoking my buddy with his PI.
Guess what he wants to buy now

OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I've just been informed that Coiltek has suspended all sales of WOT coils.

I knew there was a problem!

OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
NEL Attack proving itself as the 15" coil on the beach and in the surf.

Amazing coil!

OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
WARNING:

Be aware NEL did not change their name and there are knock offs on eBay as well as other areas of the internet claiming that they are the new company name formally know as NEL....this is not true so be careful people!
You get what you pay for and don't pay for a product that is not made by NEL!

NEL 15" Attack coils are hot right now so knock offs are expected.
Don't be fooled!

Lisarez66

Dec 5, 2014
EastCoast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Fisher
GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you tell me how long is the coil wire to connect to Sov? Thankyou!

OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't recall exactly but there's plenty there to get it up the shaft, hip mount (not recommended), it's somewhere in the area of 5-8' and easily wrapped around the shaft. Pretty much standard length

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see an issue in the near future. Now that the Sov is gone as well as the 8" ML for the Xcal whats to keep these companies producing or designing newer coils for that we can use on the Xcal? If you are looking for a new coil to use later on down the line on the Xcal....... might want to grab this one up and keep it in the closet.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see an issue in the near future. Now that the Sov is gone as well as the 8" ML for the Xcal whats to keep these companies producing or designing newer coils for that we can use on the Xcal? If you are looking for a new coil to use later on down the line on the Xcal....... might want to grab this one up and keep it in the closet.

Minelab has committed to support the Sov GT till 2020, aftermarket coil manufacturers know the Sov coils are being used on the Excal and Excals still sell like hotcakes and aren't going anywhere, as long as their is a demand they will be produced..

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My understanding is Yes. The last time I researched them, they were in the $230-240 range, plus shipping.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it works on excal it works on sovs..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions