Neoprene Cover for Garrett AT-Pro

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to a dive shop and buy some neoprene, glue and make your own. You might start a buseness and have to work. Something I avoid.

Chips

Jun 1, 2012
Wellington
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 Ltd, GTAx1000 (Coil Died), AT-Pro (died), Tesoro Sand Shark,Ctx3030, Whites V3i.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found a bit of armor-all covers up a lot of sins too. Especially on the coil covers that from time to time, scuff an unseen/noticed "dang" rock :)
But then I will even clean my pro pointer and shovels etc. Bit fussy, to I guess ..
Good Luck

Blskypilot

Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Infinium ls
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You saved me from asking the question. I want one too. If your like me then frankensteining some neoprene on with glue, while effective, isn't really what I'm after. Neoprene stitched together nicely with some Velcro stitched on is what I'm after. Detector condom :p

The Silver Pirate

Nov 27, 2011
Ridgeland, MS
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX, DFX, XLT, Whites Prizm IV, Tesoro DeLeon, Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
Other
Check Ebay too. There's always a cover of some sort on there for nearly every machine ever made. Most are just some type of rain coat, but neoprene would be cool. If you make one, show us the pics. Might get some others wanting one too.

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
You think Im funny? What do you mean by funny?. Do you think I'm funny like a clown? What do you mean? How am I funny? You think I am here to amuse you? I wanna know what the hell it is about me that makes you think I'm so frikin funny.

jp.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread