fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After being in the 80's the last two days, I would like to have some of that snow.

Fossis.............

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure is dry here, in fact with this wind blowing we have had some fires. One guy was trying to burn a ditch and it got away from him. They called in about 5 or 6 local town fire crews and a helicopter to fight this fire. Other than that you have some nice cool and inviting photo's, Thanks!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yikes! Pretty!!! Pushing near 90s here.

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
old digger said:
Sure is dry here, in fact with this wind blowing we have had some fires. One guy was trying to burn a ditch and it got away from him. They called in about 5 or 6 local town fire crews and a helicopter to fight this fire. Other than that you have some nice cool and inviting photo's, Thanks!
Thanks digger, I thought we were going to have an early spring. Sorry about your fire situation, I was just thinking this morning that the positive part of all this snow and rain, is that it will postpone our fire season for awhile.

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
River Rat said:
Yikes! Pretty!!! Pushing near 90s here.
Thanks RR and Fossis, Have been watching the weather channel. Looks like everywhere but the west coast is really nice.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry about the White Stuff!!!! Our To do List Has Grown And Red and I are not Getting Out For Awhile!! Shower wall In #1 Colapsed :-[ >:( >:( Retile In Progress And the Owner want Tile In The Laundery Room :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :help: :help: :help: More work for Us Chug!!!! Money Helps :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: Good thing We are Having Rain!!! Chug Were tired And Want to Go Hunting!!!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pics Ron. It's been up in the 50's here this week! But it's cooled back down and snow is back today, but not too much at least.

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Fishenfool said:
Still alot of snow, you think i'll be able to get into Crane Prairie on opening day, April 28
Had another 6 inches last night, then warmed into low 40's with rain today.

Hard to say. I live near Crescent Lake, and I think I'm about the same elevation as Crane Prarie, maybe a little higher.

I've seen a lot more snow on the ground this time of year in years past, so hopefully you can make it.

Del Norte

Tenderfoot
Mar 22, 2012
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that is about the only thing I do not miss about Oregon. Looks nice when you do not have to put up with it.

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
did you get the infamous NW ice storm with that snow. on the Hood canal we always got a big March snow, but usually accompanied by wind & ice.
Pretty pix.

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
did you get the infamous NW ice storm with that snow. on the Hood canal we always got a big March snow, but usually accompanied by wind & ice.
Pretty pix.
No haven't had any serious ice storms. Just changing back and forth from rain to snow.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread