CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TN , dirt fishing takes time , your closer than you realize :laughing7: if your wheatie was a 1922 No D variety , you would have reeled in a big one :wink: 8) dawg

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Dec 5, 2007
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome twisted one , ok you have the machine a MXT pro , which is a awesome machine , so get out there do some research in your location ,find some old houses do some door knocking and get some places and do alot of swinging . Back when I started I had a cheap radio shack detector , which after finding some change in my yard I went to a site I remembered from when I was young got there it was pouring down rain but I was determined to find something , the site wass from the 1600's I later found out ,but my first hole there I dug a manuscript I button and a eagle button and a dropped 60 caliber and that very night was when I became a member of treasure net and also called kellyco and ordered guesss what a brand new MXT e series .. and from that point on its been dirt fishing for me every weekend and chance I get ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread