New and interesting way to mark coins...

STDevil

Jun 12, 2008
Stopped by a B of A today to see what they had lying around. They were able to produce about $300 in halves. They were all in the same rolls, but I took them anyway on the hunch they they might contain something good. Well, not only were they dumps, but someone had placed what appeared to be boogers between a couple of coins in most of the rolls.

While part of me thinks this is kind of funny, it is also kind of gross. Hopefully, "bio marking" will not become too much of a trend. At least I know enough to lay a sheet of paper on my deak to protect my desk from the "debris" that will fly off of the coins I search.

Booger marking....what's next.

Upvote 0

GPURS

Apr 18, 2007
N.E. of Atlanta
I gotta tell ya fella,,,,, I'm not sure if I want to laugh or puke right now, but I'm leaning towards wishing I'd never opened this thread! Gpurs....

OP
OP
S

STDevil

Jun 12, 2008
You are on the wrong side of the continent!

I may need to start wearing rubber gloves...thank god my wife is a Pharmacist.

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
Hahaha, yeah it wasn't me after all. Sounds like a twisted scheme to reduce competition to me though. I wonder if it works...

airborne1092

Sep 7, 2008
Inland NW
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps they found lots of goodies and drooled all over it as they were re-rolling them?

:tongue3:

OP
OP
S

STDevil

Jun 12, 2008
Sneak,

Unfortunately, I am serious...this just goes to show why someone else sent out some "rules" for CRH a while back. One of them was not to eat or touch your eyes while CRH...of course, one rule was not to pick your nose, but someone obviously chose not to follow that one...

Well, I get five boxes on Monday...hopefully, they will not be boogery boxes.

Happy hunting,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread