NEW AND OLD NEWS:

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Here is the offer.
There are many on this forum that have THINGS laying around the house that was recovered from the sea..
I am looking for DONATIONS to be displayed at the Pirates Cove location.
Each item that is donated will have the name of the person donating that item on display along with the item itself. There will also be a GALLEY contain photos of Treasure Hunters past and present. These photos will be framed and on display for all to see.
I will be displaying a few items that I have recovered from Indian sites which include a few silver bars, silver coins and some gold trinkets that have been hammered from gold coins by the Indians as well as a few odds and ends.
If you are interested I request that you send me a photo of the item along with the size of the item. This will enable me to judge the amount of space needed to display all the items.
I am having the interior designed so this is important. All items will be under glass.
There will always new items to be displayed so the earlier you get the photos sent to me the earlier the display cases can be completed.
I am also going to use HATCH COVERS for the tables-(these I am doing myself with some help from my friends).
The Interior will resemble the inside of a ship. There will be a CROW NEST on the top for those that want to sit in the open air and look at the Atlantic ocean and enjoy the ocean breeze with cabanas to sit under when the sun is out. The tables here will consist of 50 gallon whiskey barrels.
I may be just dreaming but what a dream.
If you cannot dream then you are very limited in what you will get out of this life.
Any thoughts, let me know cause you are the experts here.
Thanks
Peg Leg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread