NEW COIN MACHINES!!

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to a few of my dump banks i have not been to in a while. I went up to the coin machine and it was totally different. One of the bank employees reconized me and came over to tell me about it. All i cann say is they are unbeleivable! Super fast, Super quiet, and very accurate! The best part is they all take 1k in halves!! I wont actually bring in 1k in halves, but its very nice to know i can get rid of a box per coin machine with most likely not having to have the teller come over to change the bag out. They were right on the money as well. Brought 350$ worth to all 3 machines and recieved 350$ worth each time! The best part is they are getting them at all there locations so i will have about 12 of these machines within 20 minutes of my home!! This is almost better than finding silver! HH

Upvote 0

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a bank near me that has the second machine. Only visited the bank once and saw it. Apparently it was out of order. What makes this machine the best you've ever used?
The second one is lightening fast. $3k dimes was done in a few minutes.

It's also extremely accurate. The first one has an accuracy of 99.95%, that means, for $1K of dimes, 5 dimes will be counted as pennies. If it is out of calibration, it can count up to 20 dimes as pennies per 10000 dimes. The second one is more accurate than the first one. Once I counted $2.6K (26000) of dimes and not a single dime was counted as penny. Way better than TD's DeLaRue brand.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread