NEW CONTEST

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear, couple shots of whisky, lots of water and rest
I've been sick so I took your advice and had a couple of bottles of whiskey....after the first bottle I forgot I was sick with a cold.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope I don't get sick. One thing to be mental but physical sucks. Wait...is there an app to cure flu?

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well one good thing about our little colds and germs is that it keeps those pesky shape shifting aliens from taking our little planet. Right now, I am taking over
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But if they shape shift into cats then they are carrying about 400 types of bacteria.
But I'm last.

Woodsy

Oct 26, 2018
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Outlaw, Mojave, Nox 800, E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What kind of new year resolutions do you guys have planned? I'm thinking of starting a work out program at my local gym!!

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok, my turn at last for a bit

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The threat of shape shifting alien cat thingies is real. We kind of had a handle on it but then someone unwittingly let pidgeons in through a wormhole. If it isn't too cold I go on patrol at midnight with my shotgun. Ask my dog who is president to make sure he is still safe.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tnet prison is a rough place. I baked Sam a cake with a file in it but he traded it for moonshine. At least he and his cellmate get along great. Really really great. I guess we shouldn't judge.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tnet prison is a rough place. I baked Sam a cake with a file in it but he traded it for moonshine. At least he and his cellmate get along great. Really really great. I guess we shouldn't judge.
Lmao....what kind of file was it?
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lmao....what kind of file was it?
Last

Actually it was a Bona Fide Beauty Double Sided Bohemian Crystal Czech Glass Nail File. Probably not great for filing steel bars. But I didn't want to send one of my good files.
I just had a horrible thought. Who is feeding Tippy? And his fish. Sam gonna come home to a stinking tank full of dark green water and a mummified cat carcass under the couch.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread