NEW CONTEST

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep....grass is growing and crazy rain is feeding it...will be mowing in the snow if need be.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Massive wave of alien ships on radar. Retreating to underground tunnels.

Space-Invaders-slot-game.jpg

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stuck underground with whining fairies, mail order brides, Princess, and two catgirls. Definitely saving a bullet for me. :(

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It’s been two weeks since I got my concrete poured and I want to put up my shed. I told myself that I’d wait the 28 day curing process, but I’m getting antsy to get the thing put together. On a side note, I picked up a free lawn mower that my neighbor was giving away. He said that it’s broken and won’t start, but after looking at it the compression is good and it has all of its parts. I’m betting that the carburetor just needs a good cleaning and it should fire up like new. That’s my project for tomorrow. My project for tonight is to be

Last.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s been two weeks since I got my concrete poured and I want to put up my shed. I told myself that I’d wait the 28 day curing process, but I’m getting antsy to get the thing put together. On a side note, I picked up a free lawn mower that my neighbor was giving away. He said that it’s broken and won’t start, but after looking at it the compression is good and it has all of its parts. I’m betting that the carburetor just needs a good cleaning and it should fire up like new. That’s my project for tomorrow. My project for tonight is to be

Last.
Came out this morning (after what can only be described as sounding like a huge thunderstorm) last night. Those aliens must have put up a good fight as there are some branches down and some small trees but they sure didnt last long.
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
off to get my hair cut

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Last.

Wait...are you building a she shed?
Your mower sounds like it caln be easily fixed. Maybe needs new points.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In Cali I dont believe they are allowed to have Barber shops....they are now called Bi-hair quarters or something....lol
Last

Where is Fish located?
If I went to Cali I would probably punch somebody in the head within 24 hours. Actually I expect that would happen in Colorado.
Although...it might be a lot of fun playing into their sjw\72 genders bs.
We have had a lot of trees downed by aliens. They are scared of them, it seems.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where is Fish located?
If I went to Cali I would probably punch somebody in the head within 24 hours. Actually I expect that would happen in Colorado.
Although...it might be a lot of fun playing into their sjw\72 genders bs.
We have had a lot of trees downed by aliens. They are scared of them, it seems.
I think Fish is in Utah or something? I believe aliens like real paper....so trees are expendable so long as the wood goes to good use. If they can learn how make paper they will probably start to harvest trees!
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's right. It is Utah. They have barber shops where guys can get away from the womenfolk and talk men stuff.
Kansas doesn't have trees. Possibly an alien stronghold?
Welp, can't worry about that now. Watching slien soldiers step on cow pies is hilarious. Apparently it burns their alien flesh.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any alien weapon....is a good weapon. If its cow poop....time to load up and fill the garage with cow poop...I have some converted Nerf guns that would fill an alien full of manure if needed. Use to use them with holy water for vampires but it's an easy conversion.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Valley, I been to Cali when I was a kid. My old man and his brother hitchhiked out there when they were young.
My uncle stayed.
Anyway I am sure it is a wonderful country in the conservative areas and even in the liberal strongholds.
Actually I would love to live where it never snows.
Already 70° here. Spring is past already.
I would have a lot of fun making up new genders to spring on people.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any alien weapon....is a good weapon. If its cow poop....time to load up and fill the garage with cow poop...I have some converted Nerf guns that would fill an alien full of manure if needed. Use to use them with holy water for vampires but it's an easy conversion.
Last

Just make sure you make a cow-mounted version.
There are tons of ammo around here but I need a couple of my own.
Aliens are not real bright. Csught another one trying to sneak around. Easter_Bunny_Creepy.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions