sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Valley, I been to Cali when I was a kid. My old man and his brother hitchhiked out there when they were young.
My uncle stayed.
Anyway I am sure it is a wonderful country in the conservative areas and even in the liberal strongholds.
Actually I would love to live where it never snows.
Already 70° here. Spring is past already.
I would have a lot of fun making up new genders to spring on people.

Good, so you know your way here. Looking forward to meeting you and going on a hunt. Let me know when you get here.

Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good, so you know your way here. Looking forward to meeting you and going on a hunt. Let me know when you get here.

Last
Someday I will fight my way through the Aliens until I hit the beaches of California. I will swim with a great white and clean up all the dropped gold on the beach. Then I will battle my way back and not pay any California taxes!
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someday I will fight my way through the Aliens until I hit the beaches of California. I will swim with a great white and clean up all the dropped gold on the beach. Then I will battle my way back and not pay any California taxes!
Last

I would love to swim with a great white chick :D
Or a great brown chick.
fashion-2013-08-mint-clothing-mermaid-tee-main.jpg

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
rain rain and more rain. I have mowed my lawn 4 times now

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is the yellowest yellow I have ever seen. I think Wind has invented a new yellow never encountered on Earth.
Is it possible Wind:icon_farao: has entered a secret chamber in one of the pyramids and learned the ancient skills and technology needed to surprise us with this retina-searing yellow on Easter Sunday? Since Easter is all about the yellow :duckie::duckie::bunny::bunny:

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is the yellowest yellow I have ever seen. I think Wind has invented a new yellow never encountered on Earth.
Is it possible Wind:icon_farao: has entered a secret chamber in one of the pyramids and learned the ancient skills and technology needed to surprise us with this retina-searing yellow on Easter Sunday? Since Easter is all about the yellow :duckie::duckie::bunny::bunny:
Anything inside this dimension is possible and logical.
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Kind of lazy day today, gloomy weather and tired body.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread