sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My swim out room with the ocean in the background. It is little uncomfortable being here because it’s an all inclusive resort. All restaurants and bars are included, so you just walk in, eat and drink, and walk out without paying a thing. (Others than what we paid to come here.). That’s not natural for me. But I will tell you, I can get used to it!!

Last

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1568756491.977863.jpg

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My swim out room with the ocean in the background. It is little uncomfortable being here because it’s an all inclusive resort. All restaurants and bars are included, so you just walk in, eat and drink, and walk out without paying a thing. (Others than what we paid to come here.). That’s not natural for me. But I will tell you, I can get used to it!!

Last

View attachment 1753960
Alright Valley.....Cabo here I come!
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Waaaay to early....I believe comment was tried on day 1....but....I am now
Last

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now your full of crapola....Tippy was born in the galaxy Altron....its mother had one head with two tongues and one eye....dont even ask about Tippy's father!
Last
It is not good to insult Tippy born in the great state of Connecticut, as me. Last is good for me.

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I’m not a huge fan of tequila, but they have these self serve tequila carts placed around the resort.

Last
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1568776287.794152.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1568776160.777287.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1568776160.777287.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Madmox

Mar 26, 2014
Have you ever drank Everclear? I did once but I dont remember doing it! Rough night that one was.
Last

I did that once in Lake Havasu. It was so hot the power kept going out. Don’t ask me the physics about how that works. We ended up playing drinking games taking shots of everclear and warm iced tea. It was awful

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did that once in Lake Havasu. It was so hot the power kept going out. Don’t ask me the physics about how that works. We ended up playing drinking games taking shots of everclear and warm iced tea. It was awful
Yeah it will bite you going down and it a bit of a delay...then it's a Mike Tyson uppercut right to the jaw! TKO
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a bad night of not be able to sleep all night long. Now I am Last.
Have Tippy put you under her Aricknadious trance and you will be chirping with crickets and dreaming of quacking with the ducks all day long like when you were a child.
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions