Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel. The loft is getting close to allowing me to start training the birds.
A few more good weather days like today.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel. The loft is getting close to allowing me to start training the birds.
A few more good weather days like today.
Ok....putting a escape tunnel in your loft is a genius move! Very smart. Does it go to China? I met a guy that can alter DNA in birds.....your pigeons could have razor nails on their feet with an increase eyesight up two 1 mile farther. The side effects could be a bird with 4 heads and a life span of 1 year and will only drink blood.
You gotta let me know if interested?
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BREAKING NEWS FROM UANN
(Uderground Alien News Network)

Aliens have been secretly improving their feline crossbreeding program.
If you see this alien anywhere one should contact your closest UANN department.
Possible sighting in Mexico....stay on your toes Valley.
Last 93a04efa1fc29aedf85b9eadd2a39711.jpg

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have Tippy put you under her Aricknadious trance and you will be chirping with crickets and dreaming of quacking with the ducks all day long like when you were a child.
Last

When he was born he did imprint on a duck and followed her around for years.

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
24351 is the last post.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:tchest:

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning from the tip of Baja Mexico.

View attachment 1754391

Last
Nice view...big waves...any surfing take place there? I tried surfing during an extremely windy day at a corn field when the stalks were about 6 feet high here in Michigan. That wind made waves through that cornfield.....however, it was a failed mission to say the least.
Last

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The waves are big, but they donā€™t develop until they get very close to shore, so there are no surfers. Living in California I am used to seeing beautiful sunsets over the ocean. This was my first time seeing a sunrise. It was surreal.

Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The waves are big, but they donā€™t develop until they get very close to shore, so there are no surfers. Living in California I am used to seeing beautiful sunsets over the ocean. This was my first time seeing a sunrise. It was surreal.

Last
Well...some believe Orange sky in the morning means sailors take warning. The local old timers here say that's horse sh#t. They say the only time mother nature speaks is when you are pissing in the wind and a big burst of wind comes along she is telling you it's time to take a shower? I dont know....I dont sail.
Last

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well they have forecasted an inch and a half of rain tonight. Evidently thatā€™s about the same amount they got in all of 2018 combined. Good thing I picked up a couple of Cuban cigars. Iā€™ll just have to find a nice covered spot and smoke ā€˜em while I got ā€œem.

Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well they have forecasted an inch and a half of rain tonight. Evidently thatā€™s about the same amount they got in all of 2018 combined. Good thing I picked up a couple of Cuban cigars. Iā€™ll just have to find a nice covered spot and smoke ā€˜em while I got ā€œem.

Last
So the Orange sky take warning might be true after all. The last time I corrected an old timer a 12 gauge got involved....they may have to just believe these sailors dont know what they are talking about. Enjoy the cigars.
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pulled the battery out of my motorcycle. It was dead and needed replacement. Went to NAPA and purchased their top of the line, maintenance free battery. Installed it and took the bike a few blocks to the garage for a required annual inspection. The owner of the shop told me he would inspect it today but is still waiting for the state to send him inspection stickers.
Always something,, last.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread