Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought he was raising fish to make fish sticks for him and Tippy.
But whatever he is doing I want to know what kind of fish he has. I used to have Siamese, cichlids, some other kinds. Kind of a nice hobby. Cichlids will kill every fish you put with them.
I have many kinds and I forget what kinds that are, I have four tanks.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang. The Browns are giving the Rams a game. Hope they beat them just because. If they had an experienced coach they probably would have stayed tied. Lot of mistakes.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all those who are concert. 7 out of 8 nights, I could not sleep, see doctor, Monday. Now I am Last.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Browns are a poor mans version of the Lions...lol
Last

Could be. But judging by this game Belichick won't have any problems with the Rams if he meets them again. The Browns could have won this game.
Hope Sam\Aideen's visit with his psychiatrist goes ok :)

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could be. But judging by this game Belichick won't have any problems with the Rams if he meets them again. The Browns could have won this game.
Hope Sam\Aideen's visit with his psychiatrist goes ok :)
I think the Rams are skating right now. You get the feeling they are holding Gurley back for a late season run. This team will be very dangerous in the playoffs if Gurley gets 20+ touches then.
Oh and this cat dances in
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the Rams are skating right now. You get the feeling they are holding Gurley back for a late season run. This team will be very dangerous in the playoffs if Gurley gets 20+ touches then.
Oh and this cat dances in
Last

Could be. Thought I heard he might have arthritis in his knees. Might have heard wrong.
But it would make sense not to worry about facing the Browns. Bet Mcveigh(?) is not gonna show all his cards right now.
There is a great vid on YT breaking down the last SB.
The Patriots were writing new plays during the game.
People are saying Rams defense much improved. But sportscasters are pretty ignorant about a lot of things.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread