NEW CONTEST

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you. The resort we are staying at is safe from damage. We are about 75 miles southwest of the eye right now.

View attachment 1754880

Last
Crap Valley......I didnt know you were a storm chaser...Did you surprise your wife.....like "well honey I know we are on vacation but look what I got you! A fu$%ing hurricane!"
I bet she was soooooo happy!
On a serious note....stay safe
Last

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you get well soon, Sam or whatever name you are going by.
Thank for your concern. I do not know what I have except I cannot sleep and go to the bathroom many times a day, and very sick. My two sets of grandparents gave from the great country of Ireland. I was name after both grand men, one name Samuel which is my middle name.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No homemaker today. Done laundry. Time for med, make bed, take shower and feed Tippy and fish. And to all, a good night while I am sleeping hoping to be Last.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope Hillbilly cancelled that do not fly list....or you may be a legal in the wrong country soon.
Last

I was told if he was coming from Mexico it was impossible to stop him. Wonder if he remembered to pick up his EBT card, Social Security card, and driver's license for voting.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank for your concern. I do not know what I have except I cannot sleep and go to the bathroom many times a day, and very sick. My two sets of grandparents gave from the great country of Ireland. I was name after both grand men, one name Samuel which is my middle name.

So guessing your first name is Aideen or something like that.
You better get to a real doctor.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread