Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to bed too early. Not asking what a full course Poop is. Maybe you meant four course Poop?

DirtDigginVal

Tenderfoot
Oct 4, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is this Contest? What do you Win? When is it over? What are the rules? Is this Ligit ? Or is it never ending just to see how long or how many comments? am I being played as a fool?

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is this Contest? What do you Win? When is it over? What are the rules? Is this Ligit ? Or is it never ending just to see how long or how many comments? am I being played as a fool?

Welcome to the forum from Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

First, start at the beginning and read the entire thread, except page 7, which seems to have a deleterious effect on weak minds.
You will then know more any of us. Be prepared to battle aliens, fairies, and other such creatures. Some aliens and fairies are ok so learn to spot allies.
I guess if you have more questions feel free to ask. We are in need of new blood here.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First, start at the beginning and read the entire thread, except page 7, which seems to have a deleterious effect on weak minds.
You will then know more any of us. Be prepared to battle aliens, fairies, and other such creatures. Some aliens and fairies are ok so learn to spot allies.
I guess if you have more questions feel free to ask. We are in need of new blood here.
Wow...that was almost presidential response. Very well said
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need some more Hoppy Bunny. I will say Valley has been a fast shipper. Unlike somebody hoarding cookies.
Just thought of something. Did Sam get some of those cookies? It might explain his erratic behavior.
Although his cook might be to blame for serving him poop.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need some more Hoppy Bunny. I will say Valley has been a fast shipper. Unlike somebody hoarding cookies.
Just thought of something. Did Sam get some of those cookies? It might explain his erratic behavior.
Although his cook might be to blame for serving him poop.
I dont think I will be a subscriber to the Hoppy Bunny Beer Pooh drink...not really my style. I think Sam is stuck on page 7 again. Valley may be there as well because he is back to being quiet again. Wind is too busy making these famous cookies. Looks like I will just stay in
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, it's almost winter. The apples didn't do well this year. Some kind of fungus going around. I have 2 trees close to the house that are not or didn't bloom. One is almost dead. I'll wait til next spring to decide on whether I'll cut it down. I was going to surprise you guys with some apple jack cookies but I guess I'll have to look for some other main ingredient.
Maybe a banana tree. I'll check the property tomorrow to see if I have any growing up on the back 40.
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, it's almost winter. The apples didn't do well this year. Some kind of fungus going around. I have 2 trees close to the house that are not or didn't bloom. One is almost dead. I'll wait til next spring to decide on whether I'll cut it down. I was going to surprise you guys with some apple jack cookies but I guess I'll have to look for some other main ingredient.
Maybe a banana tree. I'll check the property tomorrow to see if I have any growing up on the back 40.
Last
We have some shag bark hickory nut trees and this is the full year for them....we have nuts coming out our ears. Will make some hickory nut fudge.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have some shag bark hickory nut trees and this is the full year for them....we have nuts coming out our ears. Will make some hickory nut fudge.
Last

And send cookies to all of us?
Bet flying monkeys done cleaned up the banans trees.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You could probably find a few SF attorneys living in boxes who would work for a handful of pills. You might also check with Highnam and see if he suffered adverse effects from consuming one of Wind's cookies. Also, since he is the only one that received cookies there may be a discrimination angle.
Nothing against Wind. Just thinking here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread