Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well crap. Life sucks sometimes. My best friend of more than 30 years succumbed to his cancer on Monday and my dad had a mild heart attack this morning. Fortunately my dad is back home, but occasionally you get a reminder to not take our time here for granted.

Sorry to hear about that. Hope your dad gets better.
Life can blind side you in a hurry. Hang in there.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't answer that Sam.
It's a set up.
The Dolphin is just trying to suck you in.
Last

Boy, somebody is cynical. I hope this isn't coming from your pidgeon friends.
Anyway Sam, we can help out with your problems and even your checker performance. Just send us you SS number, credit card information, pin numbers and passwords. This way we can work up a profile to aid you with your life continuum.

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry to hear about that. Hope your dad gets better.
Life can blind side you in a hurry. Hang in there.

Thank you, my dad’s home and doing well. I wasn’t planning on attending my friend’s funeral because I’m not a funeral type of guy. But yesterday the family asked me to be a pallbearer and I felt that it would be wrong to turn them down. This is going to suck.

Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, my dad’s home and doing well. I wasn’t planning on attending my friend’s funeral because I’m not a funeral type of guy. But yesterday the family asked me to be a pallbearer and I felt that it would be wrong to turn them down. This is going to suck.

Last
Sorry to hear and good to hear your dad is doing better.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boy, somebody is cynical. I hope this isn't coming from your pidgeon friends.
Anyway Sam, we can help out with your problems and even your checker performance. Just send us you SS number, credit card information, pin numbers and passwords. This way we can work up a profile to aid you with your life continuum.
Ever since Sam has come back from banishmentland he has been mellow. Ever since Wind has come back from his day off and no GM TNET day he has been very quiet. Interesting....very very interesting.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Last

I am not a funeral type either. Rather remember people as I knew them and I don't need it to have "closure". But you should do it for them in this case. People need rituals sometimes to help them deal.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ever since Sam has come back from banishmentland he has been mellow. Ever since Wind has come back from his day off and no GM TNET day he has been very quiet. Interesting....very very interesting.
Last

Yeah, this is weird. Look at the post after your post. Have a good cold afternoon? Or a good cold Bunny Poo??? We may have to consider Wind and Sam were bitten by vampires. Or Vampire Pigeons. Wind was turned and then he sent cookies to Sam and viola.
Don't accept gifts from Wind and have your fairies checked. The ones you sent investigate. A sure test for Pidgeon vampirism is if you pour urine on your fairies legs. If it burns them you got pronlems.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, this is weird. Look at the post after your post. Have a good cold afternoon? Or a good cold Bunny Poo??? We may have to consider Wind and Sam were bitten by vampires. Or Vampire Pigeons. Wind was turned and then he sent cookies to Sam and viola.
Don't accept gifts from Wind and have your fairies checked. The ones you sent investigate. A sure test for Pidgeon vampirism is if you pour urine on your fairies legs. If it burns them you got pronlems.
Ohhh snap....urine on fairy legs is a great idea! I really cannot afford to lose my fairy ground troops. I have an Antique fairy book...looks like I will be reading all night on how to reverse Vampirism affects on fairies.
Last

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good morning from California. Headed to the beach today. Surf’s up!
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1571492612.160427.jpg
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread