Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My kb got switched to some other setting this morning. Anyway, somebody betterh apply for a patent.
tfN2x.jpg easter-beer-hunt-bunny.jpg

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I released 6 birds last week. 2 came back and 4 skedaddle. I received 2 calls from people, approximately 100 miles away. They have both come across one of my birds. One is going to try to return one tomorrow. We'll see,, last.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I released 6 birds last week. 2 came back and 4 skedaddle. I received 2 calls from people, approximately 100 miles away. They have both come across one of my birds. One is going to try to return one tomorrow. We'll see,, last.
So the two that came back, does that mean they will now always come back? Just curious how all that works.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100 miles and is going to try to return it. Gonna throw it? Mail? Maybe get it a ride with a trucker?
I think I would get your address and mail you some feathers in an envelope :laughing9:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Valley, you got a slight edge cause of weather. Maybe a huge edge. But you guys should rejoin the US and quit modeling yourself off Cuba. And import massive waves of gun lovin' hillbillies from the South :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread