Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come on Wind....we need a batch or your famous cookies delivered to the great country of California!
Last

Aren't there tariffs on Cali? Or was a deal made?
Btw Valley Claus, as a self dater I would love to change my status to "in a relationship". I would love to have the Gold Bug II delivered by cute elfish human girl. But I am not married to that part.
And did I get abducted again? What happened to Wednesday?! I just discovered today is Thursday.
Was we supposed set clocks back 24 hours?

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, is Valley Claus one word or two? And Valley, I will send you a bottle of Fuki Plum Wine in place of cookies.
Best wine ever. And posting in the middle of the day Valley? Did you get replaced by a robot?

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok, is Valley Claus one word or two? And Valley, I will send you a bottle of Fuki Plum Wine in place of cookies.
Best wine ever. And posting in the middle of the day Valley? Did you get replaced by a robot?

It’s either one or two words, just depending on how you want to type it. Thanks for the wine offer, but I don’t / can’t drink wine. Beer and hard liquor are good to go, but wine or any variant of fermented fruit juices do no good things to my stomach. And yes, you never know when I’m ready to pounce into last. It could be in the middle of the day or during the most darkest times of the night!

Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We got an inch of snow today.
I was worried that the new gravel road to the loft would not serve it's purpose and hold up to the snow but it is just fine.

Attachments

• 20191107_194551.jpg
    20191107_194551.jpg
    986.9 KB · Views: 29

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If that is the view from your house to the loft you are easy pickin's for a Pidgeon thief. *cough dolphin cough*
One inch? How about thr usual ten feet you get in PA?

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't remember what thread I posted this in but my brother and wife moved to Alabamy from Walden. I lived there as a kid. Colorado mountains. Where you could see snow year round on surrounding peaks and thirty foot drifts in June. Well, it did drop snow in June one time but didn't accumulatec on us. Snow up to your waist from October to April.j
Anyways, if a single snowflake falls in Montgomery the city shuts down and cars plow into yards and ditches.
Crazy people.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s either one or two words, just depending on how you want to type it. Thanks for the wine offer, but I don’t / can’t drink wine. Beer and hard liquor are good to go, but wine or any variant of fermented fruit juices do no good things to my stomach. And yes, you never know when I’m ready to pounce into last. It could be in the middle of the day or during the most darkest times of the night!

Last

Too bad. Plum wine does not taste like plums. Really good taste but it sneaks up on you.
Can't stand stuff like peach brandy myself.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too bad. Plum wine does not taste like plums. Really good taste but it sneaks up on you.
Can't stand stuff like peach brandy myself.
All these sophisticated drinks? White collar talk here? Give me some deer piss, and old apple cedar and I will make you a great drink that will make a blad man grow his hair back.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All these sophisticated drinks? White collar talk here? Give me some deer piss, and old apple cedar and I will make you a great drink that will make a blad man grow his hair back.
Last

Plum wine is great. I like Michelob and of course Hoppy Bunny. Prefer cow piss asl I was raised on it.
But let us say you are down to a dollar and can only afford a six pack of Milwaukee Best or Value Brand beer. Buy it, take home and add a few drops of doe-in-heat scent to the can before quaffing. You will swear you are drinking premium deer piss!
Also, what is a Blad man?

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Plum wine is great. I like Michelob and of course Hoppy Bunny. Prefer cow piss asl I was raised on it.
But let us say you are down to a dollar and can only afford a six pack of Milwaukee Best or Value Brand beer. Buy it, take home and add a few drops of doe-in-heat scent to the can before quaffing. You will swear you are drinking premium deer piss!
Also, what is a Blad man?
Bald man...sometimes my brain is so slow it is still in last week.
I drank me alot of Milwaukee's Best in college. Bottled as well.
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If that is the view from your house to the loft you are easy pickin's for a Pidgeon thief. *cough dolphin cough*
One inch? How about thr usual ten feet you get in PA?

Well, that's a look out the back window. Most people who trespass, do so very cautiously. They know that most homes have enough weapons to start a small war. It is about 300 feet, (one football field), from the house to the Loft. My property goes up the hill and then breaks to the right. Both my neighbors on my left and my right are armed. There is an open area in front of the loft as well as another 100 feet behind the loft, before you hit the new tree line. This is all behind the house and away from the road.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm so cool that I went outside and froze the water in the dog dishes!
Right now, I'm being cool while in
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just so everyone knows(all five or six on this thread), I refuse to bow to the System and use an auto correcct kb on my phone. I won't have my kb telling me how to spell. If an occasional error slips through I will Courageously pay that price, just as the Founding Fathers made sacrifices. My freedom is worth it even if I attract the attention of our Robot Overlords with their new Laser rifles.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations Sam for receiving the Conecticut Pinko of the month award for November. I am being sarcastic since everyone knows Sam is harboring an Alien Cat. How he gets a coveted award escapes me.
Please enjoy your prize of life time Goverment Cheese which you probably won't share with us.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm so cool that I went outside and froze the water in the dog dishes!
Right now, I'm being cool while in
Last

I am quite familiar with that. But now I allow my dogs to stay inside rather than wonder what the heck they are barking at. Monday we are sposed to get really cold weather. 21° now, high of 41° today, really warm weekend before hammering.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Robot Overlords and Flying Monkeys can be pretty dangerous,,
Last
Robot Overlords can be stopped with a nice homing device by hacking into the robots motherboard. I've seen someone hack into one, turn them against each other and eat popcorn while the overlords tore each others limbs off. I have no defense for flying poop, so flying monkeys win in my book.
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions