13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only 47 days until Christmas!!

Last
Twas the night before christmas
And all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
The stockings were huge by the chimney with care as old Valleyclause came down it right out of thin air.
He ate all Winds cookies and fried up a mouse while getting some on his blouse.
He left Dolphin the GREATEST PRESENT OF ALL with a new metal detector and a note that read....
Dolphin is is the lastiest of lasters you all!

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Twas the night before christmas
And all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
The stockings were huge by the chimney with care as old Valleyclause came down it right out of thin air.
He ate all Winds cookies and fried up a mouse while getting some on his blouse.
He left Dolphin the GREATEST PRESENT OF ALL with a new metal detector and a note that read....
Dolphin is is the lastiest of lasters you all!

How much deer pee did you drink exactly?
Fine effort actually. Did not know Valley wears blouses

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Robot Overlords can be stopped with a nice homing device by hacking into the robots motherboard. I've seen someone hack into one, turn them against each other and eat popcorn while the overlords tore each others limbs off. I have no defense for flying poop, so flying monkeys win in my book.
Last

I would be really impressed if the popcorn was popped by the Robots due to overheating.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's it,, microwave popcorn it is!!
Last
Careful wind...I once read that if a alien apocalypse ever took place...they would transfer a mutant alien egg through microwave popcorn that will hatch in your stomach and take over your mind!
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ate too much popcorn soaked in Rum last night! I woke up in the woods with a pair of headphones on listening to a local Amish Rap Group? Wow, that was some strong Rum!
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe you won the consolation prize Valley. A year's supply of generic microwave popcorn.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am back. Was I banned again? Did I move to a country where no internet> NO, my computer broke down, and I was told to but a new power cord, still not working, went to Best Buy and they check it out for free, cord cost around 20.00. Miss you guys and your insult and playing checkers.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know why, but I love 'Bama getting bent. Tua is slowly losing stock as an NFL first round pick.
Although I never watch these games.
Darn Sam I was reporting all your posts and yet you are still here?!

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am back. Was I banned again? Did I move to a country where no internet> NO, my computer broke down, and I was told to but a new power cord, still not working, went to Best Buy and they check it out for free, cord cost around 20.00. Miss you guys and your insult and playing checkers.
You were gone? I hadn't noticed.
Glad you are back and sounds like you had a nice trip somewhere and I hope your case of crabs works out for you.
I am now
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread