Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every large city in the USA have nuclear waste flows under their cities silly...lol. You should plan a week on your next vacation, pick a large city and stay in the sewer system there for one week. It's a great, life changing experience. You will meet CHUD so pack weapons (CHUD=Characteristic Humanoid Underground Dwellers). They made a movie in the 1980's called CHUD that failed at the box office but later it became a cult classic and people realized the realism of the underground. The other great thing that happens after your week long tour is that your urine with glow for months! That's pretty cool.
Dont forget if you pick a city in California you have to pay an Underground Exploration Tax or UET.
LAST

Okay here it is. Perhaps you remember Jenna Lee.
https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...p/news-story/7b1f7f00a5f85a562214028ec7194976

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't the Prez refer to Connecticut as a poop hole?
Apparently it's a nuclear poop hole with large Ticmen running around with alien shapeshifting feline cats with fake diamond collars. Quite the site to see...even when glowing in space.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Drink from a well? Are you insinuating our groundwater might be tainted and made us a little loopy?
Well water is the best.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
9° feels like 2°. Tomorrow it will be 48° so that will feel like summer. I think we should evacuate Cali to Chile and then move the state to the Midwest, thus warming the country.
Like this one guy said, you couldn't get people to drink water until it was put in a plastic bottle and people had to pay for it.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
9° feels like 2°. Tomorrow it will be 48° so that will feel like summer. I think we should evacuate Cali to Chile and then move the state to the Midwest, thus warming the country.
Like this one guy said, you couldn't get people to drink water until it was put in a plastic bottle and people had to pay for it.
I like the Cali idea, we just got 6 inches of snow here.
I only pay for that special glacier water from outer space that can be bought if you know the right people.
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I woke up to this,,

Attachments