NEW CONTEST

Zippidy~Do~Daa

Aug 24, 2019
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMGOSH...I'm Winning..............................................................dang...it was a snowflake on the lens...........takes hanky out and gives the lens a good cleanin............hmmmmm....greazy rag....now I can't see nothin........................

Last edited:

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMGOSH...I'm Winning..............................................................dang...it was a snowflake on the lens...........takes hanky out and gives the lens a good cleanin............hmmmmm....greazy rag....now I can't see nothin........................
I dont know what he had but I will take two!
I will also take over as the person who comments
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GM Wind.
We got about about 6 inches on the ground and last night it got down to a Floridian 2 degrees! Yes
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, that's cold, but

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1573648851692.jpg
    FB_IMG_1573648851692.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 19

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HOWEVER...I feel compelled to point out, for the :sake of the other Lasters, you inexplicably and unexpectedly woke up one morning and sought out Pidgeons to bring into your home, thus joining the swollen ranks of four other Pidgeon Fanciers in the US. You then planned and built a sub division with a pool, golf course, and climate controlled housing where your Pidgeons live in luxury. You deliver their goods and services in blazing summer and Artic winter.
You could have been living in ease, baking your cookies, collecting metal detectors, and watching such pay per view classics as the Virgin Coeds Trilogy.
All of this leads to one conclusion. You have been micro-chipped by Aliens who are now controlling you.
You must obtain a MRi to locate and remove the chip.
Of course the Aliens will not allow this so I will dispatch the top three members of Fairy Force, who I have personally trained, to snatch you and remove you to an emergency field unit where the chip will be destroyed with a microvave burst. If this does not work, they will perform surgery. Because it is you the cost will only be $7500.00.
The team will also capture the Pidgeons, and perform a controlled demolition on the Coop.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HOWEVER...I feel compelled to point out, for the :sake of the other Lasters, you inexplicably and unexpectedly woke up one morning and sought out Pidgeons to bring into your home, thus joining the swollen ranks of four other Pidgeon Fanciers in the US. You then planned and built a sub division with a pool, golf course, and climate controlled housing where your Pidgeons live in luxury. You deliver their goods and services in blazing summer and Artic winter.
You could have been living in ease, baking your cookies, collecting metal detectors, and watching such pay per view classics as the Virgin Coeds Trilogy.
All of this leads to one conclusion. You have been micro-chipped by Aliens who are now controlling you.
You must obtain a MRi to locate and remove the chip.
Of course the Aliens will not allow this so I will dispatch the top three members of Fairy Force, who I have personally trained, to snatch you and remove you to an emergency field unit where the chip will be destroyed with a microvave burst. If this does not work, they will perform surgery. Because it is you the cost will only be $7500.00.
The team will also capture the Pidgeons, and perform a controlled demolition on the Coop.
I believe Eliza will be one of the fairies on your Force....Tell her that Alvaro says hello and he is available for freelance work in PA this week. Also, he is sorry about the "cake" incident and he has also obtained the Sheath and sword to be returned to the Nazarine village upon their return from PA.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe Eliza will be one of the fairies on your Force....Tell her that Alvaro says hello and he is available for freelance work in PA this week. Also, he is sorry about the "cake" incident and he has also obtained the Sheath and sword to be returned to the Nazarine village upon their return from PA.
Last

Hmm...I passed on your message and for a moment I saw a pained expression on Eliza's face but she recovered quickly. Of course she is a consumate professional. Just now I looked out the tower and she was emptying one energy pack after another on her Fairy laser on a large boulder. Definitely a bit upset.
What is the "cake" incident? Eliza has never opened up about her personal life. It troubles me that she keeps emotionally distant. She is not called "Ice Box" for nothing.
She did smile when she heard the Sword is finally going home. There will be much rejoicing.

Last edited:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
43°…which of my four coats, two insulate shirts, three pairs of sweaftpants and long underwear should I remmove? Better just not do anything.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmm...I passed on your message and for a moment I saw a pained expression on Eliza's face but she recovered quickly. Of course she is a consumate professional. Just now I looked out the tower and she was emptying one energy pack after another on her Fairy laser on a large boulder. Definitely a bit upset.
What is the "cake" incident? Eliza has never opened up about her personal life. It troubles me that she keeps emotionally distant. She is not called "Ice Box" for nothing.
She did smile when she heard the Sword is finally going home. There will be much rejoicing.
Not sure...I believe he ate her cake in the ice box or something....could be Fairy lingo as well, one can never tell sometimes with fairies. Fairies will hold grudges for hundreds of years as well so there is no telling on when he ate her cake?
Tell Sam this dolphin is in
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
43°…which of my four coats, two insulate shirts, three pairs of sweaftpants and long underwear should I remmove? Better just not do anything.

Funny that you mention the extras that we don to stay warm. I realize that I have not worn my insulated underwear for the cold weather that we are experiencing.
Maybe my brain is frozen in last.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread