NEW CONTEST

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GOOD MORNING TNET!!
GM Wind
Good luck hunting in the Ghost Town. Remember to stay out of any old underground caverns as Vampires do hang in those cold dark places during the daytime. Most have migrated to California because of the undocumented spike but their could be some stragglers hanging around and Pennsylvania use to be a hot bed for these blood suckers.
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trebinsky and Goth tryng for worst QB of the year award tonight. Bet 49ers don't get back to SB. Ravens are the darlings of media this season.
Dogs could fly if they had wings. I would love to own a ghost town. Lot of them for sale.
Would like to go to Nortonville. Fun place.
https://backpackerverse.com/burney-child-ghost-haunts-black-ranch-road/

Check out the other lunks at bottom page.
Has Tippy been pooping in drawers lately? Cats love to poop on everything.
Ironically, some believe that there was a prehistoric flying dog at one time. Over time it was romanticized into a Pegasus. However, the canine version would come down from the sky and bite you in the arse if not paying attention. Rabies did them in.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ironically, some believe that there was a prehistoric flying dog at one time. Over time it was romanticized into a Pegasus. However, the canine version would come down from the sky and bite you in the arse if not paying attention. Rabies did them in.
Last

Thanks for the info. I bet somewhere on Earth flying dogs survived and terrify peasants who have no cell phones to prove they exist. Imagine being a child and a dog swoops and steals your favorite toy. I bet flying puppies are cute.
This trip might help Wind. Being possesed by a ghost or bit by a Vampire wiuld cure him of his current state.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go away Colon Cuckerknick. Sports media do not get it. It"s all about the bottom line. He is a liability. How is this still a story.
Think Brady can't make another season. I am beginning to notice something. Good QB's are hampered by the people around them.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info. I bet somewhere on Earth flying dogs survived and terrify peasants who have no cell phones to prove they exist. Imagine being a child and a dog swoops and steals your favorite toy. I bet flying puppies are cute.
This trip might help Wind. Being possesed by a ghost or bit by a Vampire wiuld cure him of his current state.
I'm afraid that the Vampire cure for his current state may or may not be an improvement? Although I was able to find some great kits that one can add to any metal detector to improve its ability to perform well at night, they still have a ways to go to make them equal to day hunting detectors. If Wind was to implement a blood drip while detecting at night it would help with his thirst for blood allowing for more detecting time. However, door knocking permissions at 1 am would probably increase the likelihood of a no answer more often than not.
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go away Colon Cuckerknick. Sports media do not get it. It"s all about the bottom line. He is a liability. How is this still a story.
Think Brady can't make another season. I am beginning to notice something. Good QB's are hampered by the people around them.
The only reason these sports idiots add his name is that their article gets a spike in views. They also never include that his long time girlfriend is a high ranking member in a large activism group. His stunt was to help gain popularity for her group as well and once it has died down he comes back into the fold and stirs up interest again. He ditched and changed most of this workout because he isnt really interested in playing again. If any player who is a free agent as long as Kap was granted a tryout they would of leaped at the chance as directed. Most have to travel to each team and do an individual try out. So Kap was given special treatment with a league sanctioned tryout and literally showed his colors by changing the location, the workout itself, people involved and types of throws. He also had his own people cheering whenever he made a throw including his longer throws where he continually threw behind and late. He looks like a older wr that had a qb background. Eddleman would probably outperform Kap on a qb workout and grade out higher.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, while we wait to see if Wind makes it back, I will let you all in on my personal improvement plan for men. My physician, Dr. Nightingale Fussy, asked me if I was willing to participate in a secret off the books plan for men's ultimate health, as I had told her I was ready for unconventional means to become healthy. She had expressed interest in the research I had done in supplements, and organic products from pharmacists who do not ask for a lot of paperwork.
Together Dr. Fussy and I developed a program. I can now reveal that Sam agreed to enroll in the program after he returned from his last Tnet vacation. To be brief here is Sam only weeks ago.
20191118_155409-01.jpeg

And here is Sam today.
MDRUM_Ripped_Grandpa-3 (1).jpg

Quite an improvement wouldn't you say? All possible thanks to our special formulas, pills, and ten minutes of special exercises a week.
If any of you want to try the program let me know.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If Wind is bitten by a Vampire, there is a ring which will allow a Vampire to to about in daylight. I saw this on an episode of Buffy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread