Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe i should underline it

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, a few days an old photo was uncovered in the University if Washington's Library archives. The photograph, dated 1898, features three children digging for gold at Dominion Creek, Yukon, during the Klondlike Gold Rush. All very well and good. Until someone noticed something. No, it was not the dog with the human face but something even more sinister.
It was none other than that little nuisance from Sweden who is currently traveling the world to tell adults how to live their lives.
View attachment 1775488

That's right. Greta, who claims to be sixteen, is somehow panning for gold 120 years ago. As more people noticed and began to ask questions, there arose efforts to dismiss the rational folks as conspiracy theorists, or treat the whole affair as an amusing meme.
As most people have been conditioned to have the attention spans of gnats, the truth was quickly extinguished and the Dark Forces breathed a sigh of relief.
However, a handful of folks began looking into the matter, and to their astonishmen, found even more frightening evidence which points to mysterious activity on the part of "Greta". I am presenting this evidence now.
View attachment 1775492
View attachment 1775496
View attachment 1775495
View attachment 1775497

I think you can see the theme here. Here is a little more proof:
View attachment 1775500
View attachment 1775501

I don't think Greta is a time traveler, as some have suggested. My belief is that she is a meddling Alien who has managed to insert herself into our history for unknown reasons.
Could be shapeshifting aliens have been around for longer than we thought. Very interesting indeed! These aliens are even more sneaky than we thought!
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well...well... well...We knew you had some sort of kink going on if you were mysteriously drawn to this place.
(Think Island Of Misfit Toys)
So what sort of Vegan are you? Orthodox Vegan? Reformed Vegan? New Light?
Do you eat fish? Because if you do my Mermaid is going to troll you on Twitter with Vegan memes. And my Sea Serpent will sign you up for membership at pron sites. They do not like Vegans who eat fish for obvious reasons. Mermaid was bitten by a Vegan as a child. The Vegan had gone mad from lack of protein and minerals. When I showed her your post she just sighed and said she loved being eaten but Vegans always take it too far.
I will have to ask Belizia how Fairies feel about Vegans.
I like cows and also like hamburgers. I have never been able to resolve this dichotomy. I am almost Vegan because good beef is too high and if I want human growth hormones I'll get them straight from the source.
Dolphin will probably know how Aliens feel about Vegans. Probably checking his Troll traps.
Vegan diet was created by aliens....along with scientology. They often go hand in hand. Aliens were afraid that people would find out that they actually taste like chicken so they created it in Hope's it would become the next societal hyped thing and they would never be eaten.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vegan diet was created by aliens....along with scientology. They often go hand in hand. Aliens were afraid that people would find out that they actually taste like chicken so they created it in Hope's it would become the next societal hyped thing and they would never be eaten.
Last

This makes sense. Aliens are the source of most of our problems. I also believe they are at the bottom of the climate change movement and this new idea of adding humans to our diet.
So, if you are correct A-Druid is following an Alien diet.
Twigs, acorns, tofu and organic yogurt.
I thought Hardcore Vegan was alt German Death Metal but I suppose I better ask duckduckgo.
Mermaid said he better not eat fish or she will find him and rain hellfire down upon him.
Sam must have unplugged his Tandy again.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This makes sense. Aliens are the source of most of our problems. I also believe they are at the bottom of the climate change movement and this new idea of adding humans to our diet.
So, if you are correct A-Druid is following an Alien diet.
Twigs, acorns, tofu and organic yogurt.
I thought Hardcore Vegan was alt German Death Metal but I suppose I better ask duckduckgo.
Mermaid said he better not eat fish or she will find him and rain hellfire down upon him.
Sam must have unplugged his Tandy again.
You might have something there on this climate change. Unless those dinosaurs smoked 100,000 pack a day and brought that ice age on....I would say they had some help.
Last

AstralDruid

Oct 22, 2019
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250i Nel Hunter
Equinox 600 15" coil
XP-Mi4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your inability , due to density of vibration, to understand is amusing...
Not your fault really...
Waiting,,,,waiting,,,,waiting,,,,:wav:

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have ate some weird things but never cookies made of reindeers.
I wonder how reindeer taste.
That depends on the Reindeers eating habits. Deer in Michigan taste better in Southern Michigan than Northern Michigan. Deer eat more pine and changes the meat in taste in the North. Reindeer would be interesting because of all the sugar cookies they eat with frosting...Reindeer meat may taste like a sweet potatoes?
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably like chicken.

Last

I have asked this before: if everything tastes like chicken, what does chicken tastes like?
Just had a thought. Maybe everything tastes the same, but from childhood we are conditioned to believe things have different flavors. But who and why would cause this to happen? Who would benefit? Of course, if you knew all those colorful cans and packages all contained things which taste the same, then you would just grab the least expensive stuff. Profit may be the driving force as well as a shadowy desire to inspire class envy and make us work harder to obtain enough funds to buy things which cost more.
If the frosted sugar cookies have different colors of frosting, the reindeer poop should look like glitter.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread