Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Sam,, it was a freezing rain that pretty much covered Port Allegheny today. My sister who lives in Mahopac, NY got the same thing. I guess December will be nasty weather wise.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I guess we know the opossum isn’t vegan.

Last

84712bf0-7ee2-0134-ce12-0aec1efe63a9.jpg

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We actually got over a half an inch of rain today here in central California. I still wore shorts, a t-shirt and flip flops though.

Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pats really having trouble with offense but may pull it together in time to make play offs. Hard to believe Texans giving them this much trouble. Would not be surprised if Pats still beat them however.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Luckily no wildfires were harmed by the rains. Had a freaking wind off glaciers blowing today. Freeze uour tail off if you were nutty enough to go out.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dolphin must be blind drunk on Old Mule Piss sinxe the Dolphins actually won a game. So did the Bengals. Prepare for end times.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a really bad game for for the Pats. Very little snow today, more coming tomorrow. And to all, a good night while I am Last.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AND the Niners lost. What is this world coming to??

Last

I think Jimmy G will be okay. They got a QB-need maybe some others. I think if you get a lethal pass rush and great receivers you are pretty much in business in the NFL. Well, you need a smart coach. Still say Lamar will get figured out and then somebody is gonna lay him out good when he runs.
Pats big issue are receivers-they lose Gronk and wasted time on AB and Josh. If they get on the same page it could work. Tonight Tom's receivers were not where they were supposed to be which cost them the game. Texans not that impressive to me. Giving Tom one more year at best. Maybe two if they could only find another Gronk. Lot of the sports media gonna get all excited and be burying Tom. And then there he'll be at the SB again. I would love that cause of all the weeping which would follow :D
Tonight Boston maybe got a taste of post Brady. Too bad they couldn't hang on to Jimmy.
Cowboys just suck :)

Last edited:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
O heavens...some nimrod already thinking the Texans could go to the SB. Maybe if every other team forfeited :laughing9:

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I finally took down the Cowboys flag we had flying on the front of my house for my wife’s lifelong team. Granted, she’s from Texas but I don’t want my house being egged.

Last

AstralDruid

Oct 22, 2019
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250i Nel Hunter
Equinox 600 15" coil
XP-Mi4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vegans rock.....
youze all jealous....innit. :laughing9:
Stay off my last

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jealous of????
Not looking emaciated? Not being “that person” at a party? Not being able to bite into a juicy steak? Not being able to keep warm during the winter by pulling on a cozy piece of wool clothing or slipping on a pair of shoes that has leather trim? Not being able to enjoy a delicious cookie, a piece of bread or anything chocolate because it has refined sugar in it? Having to spend half my time at a grocery store reading ingredient labels? Having to take supplements and get B12 shots because I’m not getting enough in my diet? Having to go to a different car dealership because the quality car I actually want to buy comes with a leather steering wheel? Not being able to ever eat an exquisite piece of pizza because it has cheese on it? Not being able to lay my head down on a comfortable down pillow? Not being able to look professional by wearing a silk tie? Not being able to hide actual eggs for my kids during Easter? Not being able to drink some beer and wine because it’s made with isinglass / gelatin? Not being able to etc, etc, etc...........
No thank you! Even IF there are some (few) health benefits of being a vegan, I’ll take a year or two shorter life than to sacrifice those things in life that actually make life fun and enjoyable.

Last!!

Last edited:

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And I certainly hope you don’t watch or support football or baseball. After all, they are throwing around the skin of a dead animal. (Gasp!)

Last

AstralDruid

Oct 22, 2019
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250i Nel Hunter
Equinox 600 15" coil
XP-Mi4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup.... Jealous..
I knew it.

Last