AstralDruid

Oct 22, 2019
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250i Nel Hunter
Equinox 600 15" coil
XP-Mi4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone work in Fabrication..? it's a lie.....

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to our forum.
Thanks Sam...I have been around for a long time but that was nice of you. Maybe you are forgetting me because of the numerous long involuntary vacations that you have taken? [emoji16]
Last

AstralDruid

Oct 22, 2019
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250i Nel Hunter
Equinox 600 15" coil
XP-Mi4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back in

Last

What happened to the pyramids? I wonder if they are s lie. I have never deen one except in internet pics.
Although Connecticut chicks are easily available for a few pills and drinks they are the only females who don't seem to need makeup to work in haunted houses.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What happened to the pyramids? I wonder if they are s lie. I have never deen one except in internet pics.
Although Connecticut chicks are easily available for a few pills and drinks they are the only females who don't seem to need makeup to work in haunted houses.
Connecticut has a high population of alien females and it is always fun trying to tell which one is which. They also bare a striking resemblance to their male counterparts which makes this state a rarity and the highest state for misidentification of people.
I am sure Sam could tell some dandy stories here?
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Connecticut has a high population of alien females and it is always fun trying to tell which one is which. They also bare a striking resemblance to their male counterparts which makes this state a rarity and the highest state for misidentification of people.
I am sure Sam could tell some dandy stories here?
Last

I thought I was talking to you but Valley seems to have stolen your id while your bran was gone.
Anyway, I thought I found a hot Conn girl on the net but seems she was from another state and just passing through. The police tried to make her stay but turned out she was not chock full of drugs nor alcohol and buffalo wings.
Conn is the home of the famous Fightin' Ladyboys so they have that.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did not go back far enough in time as it seems our current scientific dating methods are not accurate at all. Some believe that these pyramids show longer periods of erosion than dated currently and it appears they are right. I will have to go back further to see how they were created and by whom. It should be a interesting trip.Going back to when the pyramids were suppose to have been just beginning to be created found them fully constructed and showing erosion. However, inside I found some engravings that are not around today as seen below. These are obviously very intriguing. 111.jpg 8afeb3417343e42fc1d9d4df3ca4c29b_L.jpg

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any thoughts on pyramids would be appreciated. Sam, maybe put Tippy in front of your new alien computer and show it those engravings and see if she tries to jump into the screen. Just might if it thinks its relatives are in front of it.
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread