Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, if we have a mild winter, I can continue to train my release Homer's and maybe make a little cash that will offset the cost of feed.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where is you all? While I am very happy for my dear friend Wind, I am so sorry that the sick owner did not get paid more because that would be the right thing to do and the sick man needed the money to get better.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where is you all? While I am very happy for my dear friend Wind, I am so sorry that the sick owner did not get paid more because that would be the right thing to do and the sick man needed the money to get better.

Yeah, I guess you're right Sam,, but the guy is in the hospital with Cancer. My friend Peter lives too far away to be making daily trips to feed and water the birds. The son has no interest in the birds and is feeding them just enough. There are many different breeds of birds up there. Some are rare. Probably 5 to 600 birds. The coops haven't been cleaned in a year. The poor guy is probably not going to come home from the hospital. The sad thing on top of the fellow having cancer, is that very few people are interested in keeping birds. I spent over 10 hours driving to and from on Saturday to pick these birds up. It is not about the money,, it is about finding someone who has the ability to take care of the birds.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
God bless this man and how that God takes him home soon. You did the right thing my friend. I hope that you had the birds check out before you took them home or your birds may get sick.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good night to all who could not make comments here today except Wind. I was sleeping when he made his comments and he is now sleeping when i wrote this interesting comments.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread