E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all

My buddy is hanging on after two strokes. It has been very hard on him but he is doing much better today.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not heard from Tippy....only heard from Lippy.....but that was only for a day.
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loaded up all the cut wood in my backyard into the bucket of my neighbor's dozer and got it moved down his splitter. Couple of hours and what a difference in the room I have. Pushed my timber line back almost 20 feet. Maybe 10 more trees and I'll be ready for the Excavator.
Last.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lippy was the brother of Tippy
In case someone was MIA on that
Last
Loaded up all the cut wood in my backyard into the bucket of my neighbor's dozer and got it moved down his splitter. Couple of hours and what a difference in the room I have. Pushed my timber line back almost 20 feet. Maybe 10 more trees and I'll be ready for the Excavator.
Last.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My neighbor bumped into the girlfriend of the owner of the tree service in town. She had bunches of questions about me and the trees that are getting cut on my property. Her boyfriend cut 7 trees for me. I paid $800. for 4 of them. My neighbor paid $600. for 3 of them. No matter how you look at it,, that's $200. a tree. The girlfriend heard a rumor that I was unhappy with their service and got someone else to cut down more trees. In reality, I cut down 20 additional trees myself. I then cut the trees into manageable pieces and I gave them to my neighbor. He will use the wood in his Backyard Fire ring. Do the math. 20 trees at $200. each = $4,000. I saved a few dollars by doing some work myself. Another question she had was about me taking a job in the town barbershop. She wanted to know if I was a barber when I lived in NYC. Why can't people just ask questions if they need to know something??
Small Town rumors. Either these people live boring lives or I'm a very interesting guy.
Last

Last edited:

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My neighbor bumped into the girlfriend of the owner of the tree service in town. She had bunches of questions about me and the trees that are getting cut on my property. Her boyfriend cut 7 trees for me. I paid $800. for 4 of them. My neighbor paid $600. for 3 of them. No matter how you look at it,, that's $200. a tree. The girlfriend heard a rumor that I was unhappy with their service and got someone else to cut down more trees. In reality, I cut down 20 additional trees myself. I then cut the trees into manageable pieces and I gave them to my neighbor. He will use the wood in his Backyard Fire ring. Do the math. 20 trees at $200. each = $4,000. I saved a few dollars by doing some work myself. Another question she had was about me taking a job in the town barbershop. She wanted to know if I was a barber when I lived in NYC. Why can't people just ask questions if they need to know something??
Small Town rumors either these people live boring lives or I'm a very interesting guy.
Last
I remember a previous post where we talked about small town rumors....lol
You got caught up. Did you tell her that you are starting a tree service? Lol. That would got some nerves going.
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I am just as guilty. When I first moved to Port Allegheny from NYC, I was asked over and over,, what brings you to a small town like Port Allegheny? My standard answer was,, "The Witness Protection Program."

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol....sometimes there is such a thing as perfection...lol
Last
Well I am just as guilty. When I first moved to Port Allegheny from NYC, I was asked over and over,, what brings you to a small town like Port Allegheny? My standard answer was,, "The Witness Protection Program."

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
my best buddy and I spent the whole morning outside building a work station for the wife to do some chalk painting on furniture that she resells at a local shop. He was happy to be out in the not so fresh Utah air and helping me. I want to be a dog in my next life!

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it is starting to sprinkle outside. I hope it clears by morning. My neighbor is having a birthday party for a grand daughter who turned 14 today.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread