Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let’s see a pic of her.

Last
Here is the only pic I can post of her cause she only turned 18 on the first of September. I don't want to get banned like Sam even if he is an alien now. She was kind of upset cause she got jacked up on 'shine and woke up married to the wrong brother.
cuz.jpg

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You may want to stop by any Indian doctors on your way....you might be compromised yourself! That cousin comment has some....'time to worry" to it.
Last

I got to go along with the cousin thing. I don't want to stick out here.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is the only pic I can post of her cause she only turned 18 on the first of September. I don't want to get banned like Sam even if he is an alien now. She was kind of upset cause she got jacked up on 'shine and woke up married to the wrong brother.
View attachment 1632431
I feel you are safe....if you throw your cousin in the air and she always lands on her feet....you may want to run!
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Due to the severity of the Missing Sam and possible Alien involvement this time....I had my computer run a advanced test based on the Shape Shifting Tippy's last photos. This is what Tippy looks like today...it is either photo 1 or 2. If either looks like his cousin....our problem is worse than I believed!
View attachment 1632405 View attachment 1632406
Meow! But my cuz don't have a tail. How do we know who to trust now?! We need a test!
Check all your cousins for tails. The hot ones-not the ones you din't claim.
Last message maybe...

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread is awesome! I've been watching it off and on from the start, wondering....How long will this last before people get bored? Almost 18,000 posts!!:laughing7:

And none of us have!!:laughing7:

Last!!!

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread is awesome! I've been watching it off and on from the start, wondering....How long will this last before people get bored? Almost 18,000 posts!!:laughing7:

And none of us have!!:laughing7:

Last!!!
You say us I say me
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These newbies or weekend warriors have no clue the seriousness of this invasion....cats are everywhere!
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I heard from Alien Sam! I received a cryptic message with a pic of his possible alien handler.
As we know Sam mixes his own cologne from cat urine and used aquarium water. His handler is not used to it.
The aliens are here and the cats were the first wave!
Poor Sam is still human enough to reach out in spite of extensive probes. Grab your dogs and be alert!
Still last also.
alien.jpeg

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My coastal connections have confirmed a alien invasion! They have adapted to look and blend in to their surrounding areas.
You East coasters need to be on the lookout for photo 1.
Middle America all the way out to California see photo 2.
California and only California....photo 3. Apparently Californians are going at an alarming rate as they find their alien extremely alluring!
images.jpeg images-1.jpeg images-2.jpeg

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I cut about 20 feet of trough. Should be able to finish it tomorrow.
You guys know that California is a Sanctuary State. They have been dealing with Aliens longer than Roswell.
Last.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My coastal connections have confirmed a alien invasion! They have adapted to look and blend in to their surrounding areas.
You East coasters need to be on the lookout for photo 1.
Middle America all the way out to California see photo 2.
California and only California....photo 3. Apparently Californians are going at an alarming rate as they find their alien extremely alluring!
View attachment 1632490 View attachment 1632491 View attachment 1632492

I almost reached dangerous state of sobriety but foubd a bottle of rum. Been on those first two. Done took a shot at something like no. 3.
Okay... been on patrol so have news. Right in my backyard saw some stranger and kilt it. May be Samuel?-hope not.

samuel.jpg

Then two I knew was aliens! I ate the first one as I was out of bacon. And it attacked me on sight!

kk.jpg

hk.jpg

Then I saw this one in the nrighbor's back yard. I left a trail of dollar bills. You can see her sniffing them out right into my cellar.

kl.jpg

I think I will interrogate this one. Maybe she will lead me to the alien mother ship.
Last for now!

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I almost reached dangerous state of sobriety but foubd a bottle of rum. Been on those first two. Done took a shot at something like no. 3.
Okay... been on patrol so have news. Right in my backyard saw some stranger and kilt it. May be Samuel?-hope not.

View attachment 1632546

Then two I knew was aliens! I ate the first one as I was out of bacon. And it attacked me on sight!

View attachment 1632547

View attachment 1632548

Then I saw this one in the nrighbor's back yard. I left a trail of dollar bills. You can see her sniffing them out right into my cellar.

View attachment 1632549

I think I will interrogate this one. Maybe she will lead me to the alien mother ship.
Last for now!
All good plans. Hopefully it doesn't shift change into the California alien! Unless you are a Californian, then I guess that would be your hope?
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All good plans. Hopefully it doesn't shift change into the California alien! Unless you are a Californian, then I guess that would be your hope?
Last

I am suspicious because she has no I.D.
But that is exactly what a space alien would not have.
No, I am not a Californian I am from planet earth.
I been keeping her quiet with alcohol and a scratching post. Afraid the rest might come looking for her.
Last.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread