Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I just figured out why I'm not married.
I bought a house last year. An old farmhouse. Very little maintenance was done on this house for the 15 years prior to my purchase.
I'm currently digging out a trench with an excavator across the back of my property. I have 2 springs up on the hill that overflow onto my property, everytime it rains. I spent the summer clearing close to 100 trees.
I have to work with the weather. This past winter I started the demolition and framing in preparation for a downstairs bathroom. I'll go back to my bathroom project, this winter. I'm also installing a 12 x 26 shed on some of the land I cleared. I'm hoping to install a pedigree pigeon coop in the shed. So you see, if I had a woman in my life, there would be other priorities.
Things like, let's go shopping,, or out to a movie, restaurants, or church. That's fine, but I just don't have the time. Plenty of ladies looking for a man here in Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania. Very tempting, but I'm not your guy.

Last edited:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just messing around...Killing time...:laughing7: My 3yr old is staying up to 4 and 5am lately. So, I play around on here. And no!! I didn't show him those vids, that's not why he's staying up!:laughing7:

This is the nonsense forum. I'm full of that!!

You guys don't like the girl in the mushroom head video? She reminds me of my wife!

I did buy this at goodwill...I was going to sell at the fleamarket, but my wife is making me keep it(she sleeps with knives and is dressed in all black with a red streak in her hair like a skunk, mumbles something about, "I'll cut you..." in her sleep.,Psssst she scares me a little!! What do you think she means? I think she dreams of cooking maybe?). It's cool and scary!
I'm joking!! ........ About the red streak.

View attachment 1632669

Maybe, I'll hang it above my headboard? Sweet dreams!! Last5

Ohhh, and none of this is behind my wife's back! She's sitting here laughing too!:laughing7: Just having a little fun! We are keeping the picture though. Maybe...Not sure how it will effect our son. That's a real concern.

Your explanation is appreciated. But this is not Nonsense. Unless you think it is nonsense to defend the planet from shape-shifting cats and aliens. This is serious life or death stuff. The Nonsense forum is the last place the aliens look for the Rebellion. Plus there is a one million dollar prize at stake!
Your wife should go with the red streak and shoplift some tinfoil for Rebel hats.
Of course your mom says you are special. Is she going to admit she should have traded you to those Romanian gypsies for a goat?
I like the Lolita fashion style. Search what the Japanese did with it.
Finally do you know where Honest Samuel is? And Tippy.
Now I need coffee,rum and this.

jl.jpg

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a house last year. An old farmhouse. Very little maintenance was done on this house for the 15 years prior to my purchase.
I'm currently digging out a trench with an excavator across the back if my property. I have 2 springs up on the hill that overflow onto my property, everytime it rains. I spent the summer clearing close to 100 trees.
I have to work with the weather. This past winter I started the demolition and framing in preparation for a downstairs bathroom. I'll go back to my bathroom project, this winter. I'm also installing a 12 x 26 shed on some of the land I cleared. I'm hoping to install a pedigree pigeon coop in the shed. So you see, if I had a woman in my life, there would be other priorities.
Things like, let's go shopping out to a movie, restaurants, or church. That's fine, but I just don't have the time. Plenty of ladies looking for a man here in Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania. Very tempting, but I'm not your guy.

Go ahead. Get married. Then come back to here to cry because you lost everything and had all your dreams crushed. You will truly learn what Last is.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm currently digging out a trench with an excavator across the back if my property. I have 2 springs up on the hill that overflow onto my property, everytime it rains. I spent the summer clearing close to 100 trees.
Things like, let's go shopping out to a movie, restaurants, or church. That's fine, but I just don't have the time. Plenty of ladies looking for a man here in Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania. Very tempting, but I'm not your guy.
Well if the alien feline is your thing I would not look West for one....although the Californians seem to be in love, it's a bit of a culture shock for us back in the USA.
images-2.jpeg

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well if the alien feline is your thing I would not look West for one....although the Californians seem to be in love, it's a bit of a culture shock for us back in the USA.
View attachment 1632721

You’ve never been to Hollywood, have you? Just take a stroll down Hollywood Blvd and you’ll see aliens and people in cat costumes all day long.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your explanation is appreciated. But this is not Nonsense. Unless you think it is nonsense to defend the planet from shape-shifting cats and aliens. This is serious life or death stuff. The Nonsense forum is the last place the aliens look for the Rebellion. Plus there is a one million dollar prize at stake!
Your wife should go with the red streak and shoplift some tinfoil for Rebel hats.
Of course your mom says you are special. Is she going to admit she should have traded you to those Romanian gypsies for a goat?
I like the Lolita fashion style. Search what the Japanese did with it.
Finally do you know where Honest Samuel is? And Tippy.
Now I need coffee,rum and this.

View attachment 1632714

What worries me most? Is those shape shifting aliens have special little probes!!!! I don't need that headache again!
Who do they think they are? Running around with special little probes? I built an anti probe belt but it's really hard to sit down with it on. There has to be a better way?

Love the above picture!

Last edited:

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What worries me most? Is those shape shifting aliens have special little probes!!!! I don't need that headache again!
Who do they think they are? Running around with special little probes? I built an anti probe belt but it's really hard to sit down with it on. There has to be a better way?

Love the above picture!
Yep....maybe Wind can make a Butt probe attachment for his tinfoil hat prototype!
Last

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep....maybe Wind can make a Butt probe attachment for his tinfoil hat prototype!
Last

No, an easier solution is to put a butt decoy in the front yard. I'm sure you've seen them, a wooden butt, looking like it's bent over in the flower bed. Those are for aliens, it's a decoy, gives you time to get away, they go for that first.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, an easier solution is to put a butt decoy in the front yard. I'm sure you've seen them, a wooden butt, looking like it's bent over in the flower bed. Those are for aliens, it's a decoy, gives you time to get away, they go for that first.

I am glad to see you are taking this seriously at Last.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Txen eht litnu tsal ylno si enoyreve tub .Tsal eb ot stnaw enoyreve

Tsal

Yep, That bored!

!Nmad ho I think you stumbled on a secret code to fool the aliens, cats and mods!
I would marry that Japanese girl in a heartbeat.
Als can we agree Cali is a beautiful place but teeming with - never mind. Would love to visit the one place and bring back a fweaky lass. She would get used to living in the cellar I bet.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
!Nmad ho I think you stumbled on a secret code to fool the aliens, cats and mods!
I would marry that Japanese girl in a heartbeat.
Als can we agree Cali is a beautiful place but teeming with - never mind. Would love to visit the one place and bring back a fweaky lass. She would get used to living in the cellar I bet.

A guy tried this in Cleveland. He had them locked up for years before anyone found out. Some twisted people out there.

I love the mountains in Cali. Crystal clear streams...I want to go back one day. I hate the city though. But that's just me....I like things more free....to keep it vague.

You don't need to go to Cali to find a freak...I found one in Ohio and shes not the only one out there. :laughing7: We have a lot of them on the East coast too!

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I love the mountains in Cali. Crystal clear streams...I want to go back one day. I hate the city though. But that's just me....I like things more free....to keep it vague.

One of best things about where I live is that in an hour and a half drive east I can be at a 7000 foot elevation ski resort, two and a half hours west I can be laying on the beach watching the waves crash in, three hours to the north I can be in San Francisco and eating at a Michelin star restaurant, or theee hours south be in Los Angeles going to Disneyland, attending a pro sporting event or watching a live concert from a world famous artist. That can’t be done in any other part of the country.

Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of best things about where I live is that in an hour and a half drive east I can be at a 7000 foot elevation ski resort, two and a half hours west I can be laying on the beach watching the waves crash in, three hours to the north I can be in San Francisco and eating at a Michelin star restaurant, or theee hours south be in Los Angeles going to Disneyland, attending a pro sporting event or watching a live concert from a world famous artist. That can’t be done in any other part of the country.

Last
Arizona might differ
Somewhat
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread