NEW CONTEST

Online checkers got him. He is playing in a online feline league and the felines are showing him no mercy

Dolphins is this the only thread you post on?
No. I haven't posted in a month but I detect and I have started my own threads here as well. Alot of great people on here. We are currently -12 degrees so I will do my best to stay involved in being last. Do you post on other threads????

No. I haven't posted in a month but I detect and I have started my own threads here as well. Alot of great people on here. We are currently -12 degrees so I will do my best to stay involved in being last. Do you post on other threads????

I often post on other threads, not every day though:) but the bad thing is that tippy ate my cat

Did I say I hate my job?

Having SOS for dinner tonight, guaranteed to not taset like chicken

It was almost 70 degrees today here in California. It’s too nice of a day to stay in and cook so I’m heading down to the local brewery for dinner and a couple of pints while sitting on the patio.

Last

Okay, it was a lazy day today and tonight is kind of a relaxing kind of evening.
I was wondering. Is "lazy" and "relaxing " the same thing?
Last

Okay, it was a lazy day today and tonight is kind of a relaxing kind of evening.
I was wondering. Is "lazy" and "relaxing " the same thing?
Last
No. For me when I'm being lazy all I do is think about everything I need to do and then realize that being lazy stresses me out. Relaxing is that point that you've done all you could for the day and you kick back, drink a beer and sigh.....aaahhhhh.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back